Real Madrid

Messigician

🚨🗣️ Vicente del Bosque: “When I was Real Madrid’s manager, the only thing Barcelona celebrated was the club’s birthday.”

Between 1999-2002 Vicente del Bosque won 2 UCL titles and 2 league titles at Real Madrid. 🔥

Savage. ☠😭

The best Spanish manager of all time

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ivan Rakitić on Real Madrid's rebuild: "They have done well, step by step. Maybe Barça have gone too fast. Gavi & Pedri will be the future of Barça & Spain. But I think that help from us veterans would've been good for them. I'm sure kids like Bellingham & co greatly appreciate having Modric & Kroos​

iniestaGOAT

Calm down lil bro.

Just wanted the IniestaGOAT take on that quote. Seems like you're avoiding that question but whatever.......

Hell no, I ain't avoiding anything.

Dominating two years out of three ain't nothing worth bragging about.
Has to be five years minimum.

Blanco

Perez has to stay away from Davies. Mendy should be the starting LB to give balance on this side, because Kroos and Vini/Mbappe are not good defensively.

El Gato

Villarato!
Perez has to stay away from Davies. Mendy should be the starting LB to give balance on this side, because Kroos and Vini/Mbappe are not good defensively.
Mendy should be let go first opportunity. Man is 28, cant stay fit and is useless anywhere not in teams own half while being a LB in a setup requiring capable attacking LB

Blanco

Mendy should be let go first opportunity. Man is 28, cant stay fit and is useless anywhere not in teams own half while being a LB in a setup requiring capable attacking LB
Setup is clearly not requiring attacking LB, that is why Mendy is the starter!? He is covering for Vini and Kroos, that is his main work and he is doing it perfectly.

Blanco

“Toughest defender you faced?”

Lamine Yamal: “In the Spanish Super Cup final, Ferland Mendy was a tough challenge for me.” @mundodeportivo

Dembele said the same last year. In RM channel on youtube - all of Mendy teammates are choosing him for strongest physically player they have ever met on the pitch

In the 0-4 at the Bernabeu in Xavi first league Classico we missed Mendy more than Benzema. Guess who was missing at the Etihad last year also.

El Gato

Villarato!
Setup is clearly not requiring attacking LB, that is why Mendy is the starter!? He is covering for Vini and Kroos, that is his main work and he is doing it perfectly.
Absolutely is
Mendy plays as we have no one better on the ball and hence fishing for Davies

No one cared about the 0-4 Clasico, were like 15 pts ahead at the time. Even Carlo felt an urge to experiment and he barely ever does unless has luxury to

Mendy has stagnated a long time ago. 4th or 5th year here and plays like he did in first season.
No wonder is on the chopping block

Morten

So, Davies is having a horrendous season, apparently.

Why are we going for him, when there are much cheaper options again?

Home of Barca Fans