Real Madrid

jamrock

Disgusting league
Too focused on having Madrid maintain their position and not enough focus on rebuilding the league to what it use to be.

Smh.

El Gato

Villarato!
iu

Gnidrologist

Reffering to this absolutely ridiculous happening as "epic remontada" should earn you a tag alone. I would be embarrassed, if Barca was given such coddling treatment from refs. Have spoken before, in rare occasions, when Barca got result thanks to refs fuckups. Don't feel satisfied at all, when my team wins unfairly. Some negative tingling feeling always follows. Fact that you feel so proud about all this shit really makes me start to believe that Madrid only attracts "fans", who have the same amount of corruption in their souls and behavior as this clubs entourage. Basically, assholes with no morals + glory hunters. Well, unless they're pure blood castillans living in Madrid and surroundings, then it's just tribal shadenfraude.

El Gato

Villarato!
Very satisfied
3 points
Quality goals too, especially that last one, after 11 mins of VAR delaying the inevitable

Even my bet came in

Next opponent please

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Looooool, here is the conversation between ref and VAR, the VAr team needs to be fired:

and someone needs new glasses :lol:

"It hits him on the right shoulder, there you have it," said Maeso. "It hits him on the shoulder. You assess the possible foul in attack."

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah from the angle they got given, above head from behind, it looks a shoulder. Wrong call cuz of wrong take. VAR called him in to overturn a call for no reason

Gnidrologist

Another case of Vardrid corruption confirmed. Nothing will change and people will get censored/punished for speaking out by Madrid controlled establishment in Spain. Move along, subjects. Just remember what a shitstain of a supposed sports club this little cell of thiefs and scoundrels it is.

Home of Barca Fans