Real Madrid

Aye, a very good record to have, great taker he was with many great players to supply him with all the opportunities
Carry on
Yes, most scored and most penaltys taken overall. So he got the most, while he was "only" 9 years in La Liga because he is a good penalty shooter? Also carry on

El Gato

Villarato!
Never questioned that, and thats also not the point. Not talking bout conversion rate here, i'm talking about most penaltys taken in La Liga history for a player that didn't even spend all his career there.
Aye, lots of penalties in lots of La Liga games
Great conversion rate too

Class

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lool now he attacks Real:

"This club is arrogant, i didnt even like the way we played compared to other teams but it was my dream to play fot this team thats why i could not end my career without playing for them"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-112527_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-112527_Facebook.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 3

El Gato

Villarato!
Hardly an attack, just an opinion, shared by many fans at that
And doubt it's gonna matter considering he's made self look worse with other claims in that interview

Temptation

Mourinho : "I cried driving home after the Bayern defeat, the only time I ever did it. Later, Jorge Mendes calls me: Do me a favour: go to Cristiano's house because he's dead. I told him: I'm also dead. But I did it, prepare yourself, no tears and let's go to Cristiano's house. We were destroyed."

Damn, that Madrid team was special! Deserved a CL.

Their counter attacks were exhilarating to watch. The fastest counter attacking unit ever!

Home of Barca Fans