Real Madrid

Devils

It would be very heartwarming to watch the league go upside down and RM to play far better than anybody expects them to. The cockiness of some Cules is mindblowing. Everyone, including many traditional madridistas, seem to be underestimating Perez. Football side of things is yet to play out and we can finish anywhere between 1st and 5th, but not contributing to the market madness is far from unreasonable.

So selling a 33 year old for 100m is not contributing to market madness? :p

It's not like Perez withdrawing from investing because of some moral stance against this boiling market, he's not investing because his targets aren't available. He'd splash the cash in an instant if he had to opportunity to get Neymar or Mbappe.

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

It would be very heartwarming to watch the league go upside down and RM to play far better than anybody expects them to. The cockiness of some Cules is mindblowing. Everyone, including many traditional madridistas, seem to be underestimating Perez. Football side of things is yet to play out and we can finish anywhere between 1st and 5th, but not contributing to the market madness is far from unreasonable.

It was very heartwarming to finish 17 points ahead of Real Madrid when literally every madridista and some culés too thought that Real were going to walk the league after we lost Neymar.

El Gato

Villarato!
So selling a 33 year old for 100m is not contributing to market madness? :p

It's not like Perez withdrawing from investing because of some moral stance against this boiling market, he's not investing because his targets aren't available. He'd splash the cash in an instant if he had to opportunity to get Neymar or Mbappe.

No it is not. And yes, he isn't contributing, for whatever reason. He could be doing a Roman or a Woodward by paying tens or hundreds of millions for B+ players to fulfil the needs, when ATM he doesn't strictly need to, even if it sacrifices short-term performance. Which is not a given either. Got to be a fucking idiot to think Madrid will have a meltdown solely on that basis and it seems to be the thinking of an average football fan.

Joan

Only fools would write off Real Madrid, just like they wrote us off last season. But it's also stupid to pretend Real doesn't have obvious weaknesses and that it wouldn't take a lot of luck to win the league. Starting with Benzema, injury prone Bale and so on. It's still a squad filled with quality, maybe more than any other, but they are missing a goal-scorer, with a player like Icardi, wouldn't surprise me one bit if they won the league.

serghei

I was actually surprised how good he looked. I was expecting very little, but he did have a couple of actions that showed his apparent talent.

Has dribbling talent, but it's hard for him to make a successful career out of it. Especially once defenders start to learn his tricks.

Trickykid

Has dribbling talent, but it's hard for him to make a successful career out of it. Especially once defenders start to learn his tricks.
Yeah, I don't know man. He's so young, and I have no idea how his footballing brain is. The basics seem to be there at least.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

It will not be hard for Madrid to perform better in La Liga than they did in the last season. They struggled in many games both home and away. I am just sceptical about their chances in the CL without Zidane and Ronaldo.

Morten

It was very heartwarming to finish 17 points ahead of Real Madrid when literally every madridista and some culés too thought that Real were going to walk the league after we lost Neymar.

It was very heartwarming to win CL yet again, while you crashed out against Roma, a joke team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Got some nice bit of pace too. At least his acceleration is great.

I see him more as a playmaker than a goalscorer though. For some reason every other upcoming winger these days are of the playmaking type than the goalscoring one. Mbappe the only goalscoring winger of late(he's not a pure #9 and never will be)

BBZ8800

I watched a video now:

100 little tricks, 100 little faints, some weird/fancy/tricky passes (which lead to nothing) and at the end: 2 actions in which he actually created something.

I would probably need to write 400 angry posts per day if we had bought this clown.

For some reason every other upcoming winger these days are of the playmaking type than the goalscoring one.

Not playmaking type.
More like clown type.
100s of tricks and feints, zero goals and quite poor number of assists.
And most often, a team plays equally as good or even better (more efficient) without these guys on a field.

These type of players were nowhere near top clubs 20-30 years ago.
Milan or Juve from 90s would have never play this kid.
Something has changed during this youtube era.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@BBZ8800

He's still only 18 years old. He got time to change and isn't a superstar or "The Chosen One" like Neymar was so he'll be scrutinized for his shit moves.

He got some nice basics needed to become a very good winger in the future.

Home of Barca Fans