Real Madrid

Icarium

Lifestealer
If they win CL again I will be lost for words. Will take a long time to recover, just by the sqaud terms we are simply better. We even have a strong match changer in Messi. If they don't sign anyone we should be defeating them easily in league and compete for CL. But Altetico worries me more than real in league this season. They are like warriors giving it all for simeone. Even Griezman decide to stay.

Devils

They have a good enough squad to win the league and they have a good enough squad to win the CL. Even without Ronaldo, easily top 5 and possibly even top 3 in terms of squad quality in Europe.

Ronaldo didn't do much at all in last years SF and finals but Benzema and Bale really stepped up.

Cannot underestimate them or Atletico in La Liga, both of them have teams good enough to win it.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Asensio and Vinicius Jr. tearing Juve apart in the second half so far. Afraid RM got a gem in that weird looking Brazilian.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Vinicius uses a lot of the same flair as Neymar but plays more mature/composed than young Ney did.

Honestly don't know what was so outrageous about Neymar (pre Confederations cup) that got him so much more hype than Vinicius especially given that the latter is 18 years old.

FCBfan22

Vinicius uses a lot of the same flair as Neymar but plays more mature/composed than young Ney did.

Honestly don't know what was so outrageous about Neymar (pre Confederations cup) that got him so much more hype than Vinicius especially given that the latter is 18 years old.

He only needs a game against Vidal and Arturo will end his career.

Devils

Maybe it was because at Vinicius’s age Neymar was scoring 40+ goals in a season in Brazil whereas this kid can barely get 10.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Maybe it was because at Vinicius’s age Neymar was scoring 40+ goals in a season in Brazil whereas this kid can barely get 10.

Lol nvm I knew that but I was thinking most of Neymar's stats at the time came in the state league rather than Serie A, but I was wrong he was balling out in Serie A/Libertadores.

serghei

Young Neymar played with a lot more creativity than this Vinicius. But he's a very good talent because he is young, fast, and can dribble. Always good to have these 3 things going in your favor.

BarçaBarça

I think we should fear in-form Bale more than anything else from Madrid next season. Vinicius and Asensio hasn't proved they can make the cut when leagues/titles are decided.

Bale has, and he can score as well, something they'll need after CR7 left. I'm curious to see Benzema, though, it is hard to imagine him getting a serious pichichi-campaign going, but also strange if he stays and ride the bench. And to bet on Mayoral is like us giving a substantial role for Deulofeu last year - he is not someone who should get that much responsibility.

The worry for Madrid is their attack - if Bale gets injured they are pretty fucked, imo. Defence/Midfield will be fine, imo (unless Modric out = Kovacic takes over = Midfield fucked too).

Morten

I think we should be able to compete in most tournaments, as the squad is still quite good, we will see what happens.
This transfer market is depressing though, how will we ever replace Ronaldo long-term, and what about Modric, Marcelo and Ramos in the coming years?

We cant go and buy the best players like we used to, because QSG and City will take them, so, random brazilian youngsters and spanish talents is really what we are putting our hopes in?
We should have money for some big signings in the future, but the prices are crazy, and who is to say it wont continue to climb?

Home of Barca Fans