Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:mou:

DjHSnAXXgAAmXpt.jpg:large

Devils

Getting beat bad by United...well 2-0 down at half but their attack looks so average with Bale Bezema and the Brazil boy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Vinicius or however you spell his name Jr. looked below average in the first half to me. Got his first touch of the ball around the 23rd minute and he did a flamboyant but nevertheless useless step-over, that was pretty much it. Mostly invisible.

But it is his first game and and just a friendly, so.

Trickykid

I was actually surprised how good he looked. I was expecting very little, but he did have a couple of actions that showed his apparent talent.

DonAK

Vinicius Jr is a good talent. Not Neymar level talent, but got great potential.

Real Madrid made a mistake bringing him early though. Should have let him stay a couple of more years in Brazil.

Morten

Vinicius Jr is a good talent. Not Neymar level talent, but got great potential.

Real Madrid made a mistake bringing him early though. Should have let him stay a couple of more years in Brazil.

And battle it out with QSG and City, if he became significantly better during that time? No way.
Times have changed, normal top clubs cant compete in this market anymore, so we have to buy early and smart.

Joan

And battle it out with QSG and City, if he became significantly better during that time? No way.
Times have changed, normal top clubs cant compete in this market anymore, so we have to buy early and smart.

Buying early doesn't mean you had to bring him to Madrid.

Shall see if that's the right call.

DonAK

What do you mean? You signed him two years ago. You could have extended his contract and kept him two more years in Brazil which he initially wanted himself too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Given that Zidane and Ronaldo (and potentially Modric) left, there will be far less pressure on Madrid in every competition. Seems like Flo won't make galactico signings and Lopetegui will have to work with what he has atm. I would be delighted if Madrid finished third behind Atletico. I also do not see them progressing into another final in CL without CR.

El Gato

Villarato!
It would be very heartwarming to watch the league go upside down and RM to play far better than anybody expects them to. The cockiness of some Cules is mindblowing. Everyone, including many traditional madridistas, seem to be underestimating Perez. Football side of things is yet to play out and we can finish anywhere between 1st and 5th, but not contributing to the market madness is far from unreasonable.

Home of Barca Fans