Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Jorge Higuain (Gonzalo father ) is meeting Valdno . i guess his future will soon be decided

I hope we are not that stupid .. the kid has bright future .. the difference is 0.5 Mi

oops Nandor beat me to it

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
if he's moving I think Manchester would be the best place for him, United or City.

anyway Mourinho has been unveiled as Real's manager for next season, he signed a 4 year contract

pro_photo1275306198.jpg

Ok... first photo of Mourinho at RM and already put Valdano in second "position"...

Nándor

Jorge Higuain (Gonzalo father ) is meeting Valdno . i guess his future will soon be decided

I hope we are not that stupid .. the kid has bright future .. the difference is 0.5 Mi

oops Nandor beat me to it

i hear they a very close to reaching an agreement...i also hear tomorrow might be an intersting day;)

Ok... first photo of Mourinho at RM and already put Valdano in second "position"...

try harder :p

Beast

The Observer
Jorge is much more smarter than people think , how many people can put Perez in his right pocket ? .. you'll have to trust me on this Joao ..
look @ his exact words " Mourinho is the best coach for Real at this time "

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Jorge is much more smarter than people think , how many people can put Perez in his right pocket ? .. you'll have to trust me on this Joao ..
look @ his exact words " Mourinho is the best coach for Real at this time "

I know... I'm joking with you... I like Valdano... He's doing his best... and much time put some "stop" in FP ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans