Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super Pippo

Its not a new one though, that was our centenary shirt from the 99 season, only the legends charity team still wear it sadly. Haven't seen for sure what our actual kit will look like, something tasteless no doubt.

George Weah is so fat now, seeing him waddle round the Bernabeu and falling over when he had a chance at a gol was hilarious. :hooray:

Moe

powered by;
mourinhos XI according to AS

----------------casillas----------------

maicon---ramos-----pepe---kolarov

------de rossi----------xabi alonso----

-------------------kaká-------------------

---cristiano-----------------di maria---

----------------benzema----------------

does that mean that Higuain will be sold or will he have to deal with being on the bench?

S

Super Pippo

I like both Ed. Always did prefer our older shirts, haven't really liked any since 2004.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
I woke up a few days ago with the premonition Higuain is going to Chelsea, then the rumours started. I am the oracle.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
does that mean that Higuain will be sold or will he have to deal with being on the bench?

I'm wondering as well how much money is Real going to raise in order to afford them. How much will Milan pay for Drenthe, VDV and Guti?

Moe