Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Benfica? ... ahhhh... sorry... RM! well, hate, hate... is not the word... I only don't like them at all...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Bugger, I was really hoping you'd screw up and let Higuain go. This is the strongest signal so far that Perez has learnt from his first stint as president (to an extent)

Beast

The Observer
Just now ? how about letting Pellegrini bench 2 of his star signings , defeat to Segunda B team , defeat to Lyon , defeat to barca home & away ?

I will repeat what i said last summer Perez is not in charge of the team , Valdano is the "acting president "

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Just now ? how about letting Pellegrini bench 2 of his star signings , defeat to Segunda B team , defeat to Lyon , defeat to barca home & away ?

I will repeat what i said last summer Perez is not in charge of the team , Valdano is the "acting president "

I was hoping that Valdano would go when Mou came..:(
He is essential for you IMO

Beast

The Observer
Valdano is a Madridista through & through we need him more than anyone else , when times are rough Jorge is the voice of reason in the club .

Beast

The Observer
Mijatovic is a Madridista through and through and he was terrible.

That's like saying Ronaldinho is a Milanista through & through .. :lol:

Valdano served Real since the mid 80's as a player than as a youth team manager , first team manager than football director than general manager

in the last 30 years he was involved in Real every step of the way , he won titles as a manager , player , football director .. the first one to discover Raul and give him his chance (hence Raul names his first son in honor of Valdano )

Mijatovic entire history with Real is 3 years as a football and 3 year as a director of football , there is really no contest

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
fuck.

and he is not.

no one will ever remember him for Milan. Neither will he remember his Milan days when he's 70. everything will be his double with Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans