Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RM2011

35 means City takes it.. read the Lamps-Kaka but the original article is from the Sun so ..
I think selling kaka and getting a much younger player like Gourcuff is way way better

I do not see him leaving Inter for EPL. I think only RM (Mou) can make him leaves Inter. He is not that stupid to waste his talent with City.

ricknattery

I do not see him leaving Inter for EPL. I think only RM (Mou) can make him leaves Inter. He is not that stupid to waste his talent with City.

Well it's not like Real Madrid it's a place where Maicon will win for sure a trophy. But it's obvious that if Real match the bid then he will go to Spain

B

blueduck

Why would it be wasting his talent here? He's bestest mates with Mancini too btw.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
as far as foreign players go...how about inter milan in the CL final may 2010? not 1 italian player in the starting XI, only italian on the field was materazzi, coming on the 92nd minute.

or do i miss your points?

Mate, I forget that case... precisely another example... and is the new European Champion...

Yeah Club Brugge were better

That's not the point... what I want to say is the revolution that Bosman Law made in the traditional "giants" (concerning the fact that are winners odf European Cups) of the '70s and '80s...

BTW I wasn't being sarcastic I meant it. We faced them in the 76 uefa cup final and 78 european cup final - so to reach 2 european finals in 3 years was a good achievement.

True... twice vice- European Champion... somthing that many clubs never achieved...

R

RM2011

Why would it be wasting his talent here? He's bestest mates with Mancini too btw.

City is not playing the CL next year. still a team in construction.
I think Maicon is one level above City (no disrespect/ but Maicon is a monster). it can be the same reason as for Kaka not going there.

Last edited:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Theo,

if Maicon comes, what are you gonna do with Richards? He's much better as RB than CB imo.

And RM you're underestimating Manchester City imo. A lot. They are really talented, they + Liverpool are the only EPL I truly enjoy to watch(alongside Tottenham + Chelsea of this year). Plus, why would he want to go to Glory Hunt FC with Dickhead Jones Jr. as coach?

If Kaka joins and he hits earlier form, they'll rip all teams in EPL apart. Hell they'd even be contenders to win it.

Beast

The Observer
lol @ the glory hunt ..

Why would he join Real Madrid instead of City ? well it answers itself really but i expect City to spend a lot this summer they got to get some big names to guarantee their improvement at any price
.. so far the UEFA cup is the same position they were in before 2 years (or 3 ) ago , Frankly they should start by knocking for Buffon Juve could be tempted to sell to build the team
one of Kaka-Ibra to give them a broader prestige and scare some team in the EPL.. they miss that being a scary team

they did well but i'm not sure if Mancio can be the man they need , i love Mancio but the situation with City need someone like Capello or Jose .. maybe Scolari will go there i don't know

Real Madrid classic beat Milan classic 4-3

Butragueno_Zidane.jpg

Serginho_Luis_Figo.jpg

Figo_Baresi.jpg

Cafu_Rubio.jpg

Papin.jpg

Gol_Rui_Costa.jpg

Butragueno_Boban.jpg

Maldini_Figo.jpg

4. Real Madrid Veterans: Buyo, Chendo, Fernando Sanz, Sanchis, García Cortés, Gallego, Karembeu, Zidane, Figo, Butragueño and Santillana.
also played, Contreras, Jaro, Rojas, Ramis, Rubio, Sabido, Julio Llorente, Iván Pérez, McManaman, Amavisca Velasco and Victor.

3. Milan : Rossi, Cafu, Costacurta, Baresi, Maldini, Evanier, Boban, Serginho, Simone, Rui Costa and Massaro.
Played also: Nava, Contra, Weah, Papin, Braglia, Fuser, Galli, Panucci, Lentini, Carbone and Erania.

Goals: 0-1, M.4: Simone, 0-2, m.7: Rui Costa. 1-2, m.11: Butragueño. 2-2, m.37: Amavisca, 3-2, M.52: Alfonso, 3-3, m.57: Rui Costa. 4-3, m.85: Alfonso, a penalty.

B

blueduck

Theo,

if Maicon comes, what are you gonna do with Richards? He's much better as RB than CB imo.

And RM you're underestimating Manchester City imo. A lot. They are really talented, they + Liverpool are the only EPL I truly enjoy to watch(alongside Tottenham + Chelsea of this year). Plus, why would he want to go to Glory Hunt FC with Dickhead Jones Jr. as coach?

If Kaka joins and he hits earlier form, they'll rip all teams in EPL apart. Hell they'd even be contenders to win it.

Richards hasn't really progressed. He has all the attributes of a top CB but he just can't get his positioning right and gets caught out often. He hasn't really got the crossing or the dribbling skill to play RB imo. Him an Onuoha going on loan would be the best thing for them, because we can't afford to give them the experience they need as it could risk our own results.

I doubt we're even going for Maicon tbh, we've pretty much got Boateng in the bag and he'll be playing RB.

haha that Milan kit is awful.

why would we need another keeper beast? We already have Given and the future England number 1 Joe Hart.

S

Super Pippo

Galliani is in Spain now trying to secure Drenthe, Guti, Van der Vaart, Gago from Madrid and Fabiano from Sevilla. Happy enough with the first 3 - though vdv won't happen. But I really can't bear that he is actually wanting to take Gago, and that he will pay close to what Dzeko could have been signed for on Fabiano. Its depressing how bad the clubs transfer policy has become, its like they don't even look at them play anymore, as long as you are a moderatly big name you'll do.

And that shirt is damn sexy.

Nándor

mourinhos XI according to AS

----------------casillas----------------

maicon---ramos-----pepe---kolarov

------de rossi----------xabi alonso----

-------------------kaká-------------------

---cristiano-----------------di maria---

----------------benzema----------------

Barcafan 2304

Lampard in there i think. I didnt comprehend it at first but now, i have a feeling he will go Madrid. He has been at Chelsea for a while and this will be a huge chance to play for a monster club on the continent.

Nándor

Sexy but it won't happen..

i like that it's solid and attacking at once. but i don't like it in terms of players...enough said, i don't want to sound like a broken record.

some updates:

- pérez has ruled out the signin of javi martínez. quote: "i don't think we will sign javi martínez".
=> that makes me think there is in deed a pact between real & bilbao.

- david luiz & di maria won't leave benfica for less than 80m €. that's 40m € buyout clause each.

- lampard has been ruled out by chelsea.

S

Super Pippo

I don't see how you can possibly afford Maicon, Di Maria and De Rossi. Sensibly it can only be one of those coming, if those fee's from Benfica posted earlier for Di Maria are accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans