Raphael Varane

Paganinisrvnge

Great performance but I do think he should have gotten sent off for the foul. I think it was on Welbeck. Aside from that, he showed his class.

El Gato

Villarato!
Should've been sent off for kicking Evra who was through on goal

Same type of challenge as on Di Maria though. The ref was lacking consequence. Right after Di Maria shove he gave a foul of Arbeloa on Evra for the same tackle.

Still a class player. Needs a more composed partner than Ramos though. He did better with Pepe against City.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Same type of challenge as on Di Maria though. The ref was lacking consequence. Right after Di Maria shove he gave a foul of Arbeloa on Evra for the same tackle.

Still a class player. Needs a more composed partner than Ramos though. He did better with Pepe against City.

No, the tackle on Di Maria was more shoulder to shoulder (from what I could see, they only showed one re-run) whereas Varane kicked out/tripped Evra first.

Nestor

Same type of challange can you explain that comment ? The ref was lacking consequence thats true but if the ref had been fair I think you should have said that he was bad^^ For an example when ramos got tuched in the face(and cries) and rvp got yellow and ramos swing a real elbow and got cleared

hellsangel1

Should've been sent off yesterday and that would've had huge consequences for the second leg. Even though he is young, he shows more composure and is less rash than either Pepe or Ramos.

barcanuck

Should've been sent off yesterday and that would've had huge consequences for the second leg. Even though he is young, he shows more composure and is less rash than either Pepe or Ramos.

That ref could of sent him off for sure, but it was a tough decision. The corner at the end not being able to be taken was baffling.

Home of Barca Fans