Radamel Falcao

Hatem Ben Arfa

So he would leave Porto for Newcastle just to wear the legendary Andy Caroll's number nine?

No, he would come to wear the legendary Number 11 of his compatriot and former Newcastle striker Faustino Asprilla!

It's a dream but, yeah he's probably going to Chelsea. Newcaslte will never spend 20 million pounds + on a player ever again while Mike Ashley is the owner of the club. Even though he has 35 million pounds from Carroll burning a hole in his pocket.

But Falcao really impressed me. I think he is a good bet for Top Goalscorer in Copa America, even though he is yet to get his account up and running.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He won't come to Chelsea, he's really not needed. We play a 1 striker system, Torres won't be dropped and he won't be content with a bench role.

Robbie

No, he would come to wear the legendary Number 11 of his compatriot and former Newcastle striker Faustino Asprilla!

It's a dream but, yeah he's probably going to Chelsea. Newcaslte will never spend 20 million pounds + on a player ever again while Mike Ashley is the owner of the club. Even though he has 35 million pounds from Carroll burning a hole in his pocket.

But Falcao really impressed me. I think he is a good bet for Top Goalscorer in Copa America, even though he is yet to get his account up and running.

:lol: Asprilla! I'm sure Barcelona remember him

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This kid is ten times better than Sanchez.

LOL

I have a huge mancrush on both of them, but this is
a. Not true, at all.
b. A terrible comparison, as they are radically different players.

Seriously, I love Falcao and I'd love him on Barca but there's a reason the club isn't linked with any tradition #9s.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he should go to United.

him and Hernandez as a 1-2 punch would be off the charts ridiculous.

(I did think he should stay at Porto but since AVB has jumped ship he may as well do the same)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Just assume any South American prospects who aren't Brazilian or have an incredibly stupid haircut I'm going to have a mancrush on. And when they play for River Plate I can even forgive the stupid haircuts.

Home of Barca Fans