Radamel Falcao

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't think you'll sign him. reports are AVB only wants Moutinho from Porto. if I was him I'd take Hulk & Varela too, but Falcao is the one player that isn't needed.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, that's what I've been saying. If we didn't have Torres, then sure, but nah, we need somebody out wide and a playmaker, Hulk and Moutinho.

Robbie

Should sell Torres and buy this guy. He's the in form striker on the up, and will guarantee Chelsea tons of goals if they get a playmaker to go along with him.

Yugi

villas-boas dissapointed me tbh, thought he is the man that could lead barca
well, people proves you wrong sometimes

Barcafan 2304

Should sell Torres and buy this guy. He's the in form striker on the up, and will guarantee Chelsea tons of goals if they get a playmaker to go along with him.

Due to the fact it is Torres and the price they paid, they will be forced to persevere with him. Agree with what you say though

Bergkamp10

Isn't Lukaku to Chelsea a done deal? Can't seem them paying £60m for him and Torres AND getting this guy in. Plus Falcao is best as the main striker, as is Torres so I don't see how they'd work (not that upsetting the balance of the team has ever worried Roman)

Birdy

villas-boas dissapointed me tbh, thought he is the man that could lead barca
well, people proves you wrong sometimes

?? Because he was sold ?

It was said that they have a mutual agrrement with Da Costa to stay at least for the next year and lead this Porto in the Cl..
He broke that..

its really a pity.. we will see a different Porto next year.. I was longing to see an attacking Supercup final Barcelona - Porto

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wonder where he'll end up though, Porto said their stars will only leave if their release is paid, and Falcao's is 26m, cheap as God damn hell for a striker of his quality.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Wonder where he'll end up though, Porto said their stars will only leave if their release is paid, and Falcao's is 26m, cheap as God damn hell for a striker of his quality.

if Fergie doesn't sell Berbatov and sign Falcao then he's an absolute fucking retard. this guy is the perfect fit for United's front-line, rotating the spot with Hernandez (too many games for him to play all of them, and that's not considering how much Fergie loves to rotate his team). I mean 26m! that shit is bananas.

SwiftGuyver

Chelsea really need to sell Torres, i mean they can't regularly bench a striker they spent £50m on and he is clearly not the answer/future solution for them...

if they can't face taking another financial loss and decide to stick with him then i can't see Falcao arriving at Stamford Bridge...

they should sell Kalou, Anelka, Torres, maybe Drogba and roll with...

Lukaku - Falcao - Sturridge

that might not work, i don't know, but it looks young, fresh, exciting and is potentially lethal...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
If we were to play Lukaku and Falcao with Sturridge, I'd imagine Sturridge would play behind the two since neither Falcao or Lukaku can play out wide.

Home of Barca Fans