Quique Setien

Riordon

And some people still want to give this guy another year and be in charge of rebuilding the squad.

You must be fucking joking.

His first signing will probably be William Carvalho or some other mediocre La Liga players.

No he will probably revert back to 352 with Frenkie as false left back

Devils

Setien is absolutely to blame for today.

There is absolutely no width on this team. You'd think we would have learned from the days when we were playing Cesc as the False 9/Winger and now doing the same with Vidal.

It's just madness, there is literally ZERO PACE and WIDTH in that attack.

Messigician

Just sack him now ffs.

This mid table farmer legit thought playing a 33 year old Vidal and FDJ on the wings was a good idea.

Actual insanity lmao needs to be sacked for that alone.

Now what's worse is we have gassed those madridiot bums watch them stage a comeback vs city while we bottle it vs Napoli.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The ones who want to sack him now or this summer, who do you want us to get, realistically and practically?

Who is going to make some major improvements with this squad that we have?

BBZ8800

Lmao this tbh.

So many users saying we have the best squad in the world and EV was at fault now the narrative has shifted

Should we even dare to mention that nonsense: not a single player improved under Valverde?

Has anything changed?
Messi is even worse.
Frenkie is miles worse.
Alba is worse.
Griezmann managed to reach even new lows.
Rakitic is even worse than in worst days under EV.
Lenglet is worse.
Bob is worse.

People used to say: if not a single player is improving=it gotta be a coach.

What if sporting directors have bought horrible players?
And if Barto kept older players for too long?
Should I even mention weird fits like Cou, Dembe and Griezz?
Or a strange midfield duo Frenkie-Arthur which is beyond braindead in the attacking third?

A club has 1001 problems.
And we were actually overachieving in La liga for years due to Messi's magic.

I am actually not mad a team because I knew for a long time how shit we are.
And imo, we will be shit for a looooot of years in the future.

I am mad, though, at our fans who are living in some paralel universe, where we have a good team and where some forum's favs are insanely overrated.

Messigician

Should we even dare to mention that nonsense: not a single player improved under Valverde?

Has anything changed?
Messi is even worse.
Frenkie is miles worse.
Alba is worse.
Griezmann managed to reach even new lows.
Rakitic is even worse than in worst days under EV.
Lenglet is worse.
Bob is worse.

People used to say: if not a single player is improving=it gotta be a coach.

What if sporting directors have bought horrible players?
And if Barto kept older players for too long?
Should I even mention weird fits like Cou, Dembe and Griezz?
Or a strange midfield duo Frenkie-Arthur which is beyond braindead in the attacking third?

A club has 1001 problems.
And we were actually overachieving in La liga for years due to Messi's magic.

I am actually not mad a team because I knew for a long time how shit we are.
And imo, we will be shit for a looooot of years in the future.

I am mad, though, at our fans who are living in some paralel universe, where we have a good team and where some forum's favs are insanely overrated.

100% Setien can be blamed for playing a 33 year old Vidal and FDJ on the wings.

Actual insanity to try that rubbish.

FC433

The ones who want to sack him now or this summer, who do you want us to get, realistically and practically?

Who is going to make some major improvements with this squad that we have?
Erik ten Hag. He cannot do more than what he did with Ajax (just like Pep with us, P with Spurs). I doubt that he is going to stay and Bayern seems satisfied with their current manager. There are Juve and CFC who may want him, but we should be fine. Get him as soon as possible and start planning. My first step is to fire Abidal and go from there.

Andrew M

Erik ten Hag. He cannot do more than what he did with Ajax (just like Pep with us, P with Spurs). I doubt that he is going to stay and Bayern seems satisfied with their current manager. There are Juve and CFC who may want him, but we should be fine. Get him as soon as possible and start planning. My first step is to fire Abidal and go from there.

But with the current board I don't see the ability to plan well at all. Barto isn't gonna make radical changes to the team. Next year the 11 will be the same with maybe 2 new players at best.

abbbs97

Setien shouldnt have started Vidal on the wings. He saw how bad it was against Napoli. why do it again?

I dont understand why he went so conservative against a not so strong RM.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I liked Ten Hag a lot last season after watching how they did in the CL but this season they seemed to have lost the wow factor (of course Ajax had too many injuries and that didn't help).

Also, I am not sure if he has the balls and whatever it takes to make those changes and improvements we need. I've got a feelings that until the senior players (Messi, Suarez, Pique, Busquets, Alba etc.) are gone no manager will be able to make any significant changes for the better.

FC433

^pretty much. Not that I expect anything, just trying to see what we can. I have already talked about what we should do going forward, but if you ask me what is going to happen next year then here is our starting 11:

Griezmann Suarez Messi

FDJ Busquets Arthur

Alba CL Pique Semedo

MTS

Home of Barca Fans