Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

Felipe Anderson is a better LW than Coutinho. Great player. Pace, passing, great with both feet, works hard. Deserves to play for a better team, had a bit of a bad luck with injuries. I reckon it won't take long until a big club gets him for around 80m.

Bielsa's teams usually collapse after January lol.

Let's see. Although I like Leeds so hope they get back to the Premier League again.

There can always be exceptions. It's not like it happens every time. Didn't his Bilbao play both an EL final and a Copa del Rey final a few years ago? That was their best season in ages.

Last edited:

Demog

Anyone but City. Or Chelsea. Ok I favour Liverpool since they're my team but if we're not going to win then I'd like Spurs to win it. It's bad for the league if these oil clubs that never suffer from debt or are punished by FFP continue to win.

viper76

Anyone but City. Or Chelsea. Ok I favour Liverpool since they're my team but if we're not going to win then I'd like Spurs to win it. It's bad for the league if these oil clubs that never suffer from debt or are punished by FFP continue to win.

What do you mean by oil clubs ? at least the money comes from a legitimate source .
Can you tell me where Liverpool money comes from ?

Why do we believe that the west are the good guys and their money is 100% clean , have you heard a bout capitalism and how the rich make their money and how the rich get richer and the poor get poor .

Get your facts rights first befroe talking about oil clubs.

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

What do you mean by oil clubs ? at least the money comes from a legitimate source .
Can you tell me where Liverpool money comes from ?

Why do we believe that the west are the good guys and their money is 100% clean , have you heard a bout capitalism and how the rich make their money and how the rich get richer and the poor get poor .

Get your facts rights first befroe talking about oil clubs.

Wow! Feeling rather high and mighty, are we?
Liverpool got about £60m from their CL run, around £140m from their PL run and TV rights, £142m(possibly) from Coutinho. That adds up to about £340m, and that's excluding matchday revenue and worldwide business revenue.

Now, what I'd like to know is exactly how capitalism allegedly forced the 'poor' to become poorer. Can you elaborate, please?

Devils

This is peak Tottenham Hotspur.

I never get tired of this and it's been happening since I started watching football. Long may it continue.

Home of Barca Fans