Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

serghei

Liverpool are going to win the league. It's been too long for them without a win, and they're on a massive roll. No injuries, no nothing, world class manager, hard working squad treating all games professionally.

City - Liverpool in a few days is going to be massive. If City don't win that, they could be out.

KingLeo10

pochettino's level is espanyol and the spurs. these are the kind of games where you need to get a W at any cost and this man can't even win a small cup like the FA all these years with decent players.

Gaudi

Liverpool are going to win the league. It's been too long for them without a win, and they're on a massive roll. No injuries, no nothing, world class manager, hard working squad treating all games professionally.

City - Liverpool in a few days is going to be massive. If City don't win that, they could be out.

I would bet they'll botched it as well, somehow they look like a team build for cup type of competition, they do look stable this year but I still believe they'll fail.

viper76

I could see any team giving this Liverpool a game apart from Arsenal its 3 points in the bag before the game even started .

Alik

pochettino's level is espanyol and the spurs. these are the kind of games where you need to get a W at any cost and this man can't even win a small cup like the FA all these years with decent players.

Spurs has been a top 3 premier league team for the past 4 seasons. A team with far less resources than City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

If it has decent players it's mainly Pochetinno's merit.

Lol at the Espanyol comparison.

Devils

Why the hell is a guy who is running down his contract and going to walk away for free in the summer is made Arsenal’s captain?

Shambles of a club lol.

malvolio

Pub league defending from Arsenal.

Liverpool look like nothing special to me. A good team should do them over in the CL.
Why the fuck were people so terrified of facing them?!

Home of Barca Fans