Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Morten

How he will do long-term remains to be seen, but United are actually playing football again, its been quite some time.

Givenchy

yeah its still early, when a team replaces their manager the players usually get a spring in their step, good they actually play football now though

vlad

Crazy how strong Liverpool become without Coutinho. He was one of their best players in Liverpool.

Its just shows how with great system every player is replacable

System > individual quality, anytime, barca have by far better individual players but they would be outplayed by liverpool

Edit: barca can throw 100m for any player from lpool, but they wouldnt benefit much, as long as they play like today

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Its just shows how with great system every player is replacable

System > individual quality, anytime, barca have by far better individual players but they would be outplayed by liverpool

Liverpool is insanely overrated right now. Would be very interesting to see how they cope with Barcelona (and vice versa). I think we are getting underrated quite a bit. When was the last time we played a team like Liverpool? They are open and agressive, would be definetly fun. We rarely play teams like that, which is why I wouldnt be too fast to judge (just because they are flavour of the month).

Liverpool is insanely overrated right now. Would be very interesting to see how they cope with Barcelona (and vice versa). I think we are getting underrated quite a bit. When was the last time we played a team like Liverpool? They are open and agressive, would be definetly fun. We rarely play teams like that, which is why I wouldnt be too fast to judge (just because they are flavour of the month).

2017 against Paris ? 4-0 we have lost. Then it was PSGs stupidity and an outstanding Neymar why we have won 6-1 the second leg and not because of Barcas greatness. The last time were really unstoppable was 14/15 and the first half of 15/16.

Messigician

2017 against Paris ? 4-0 we have lost. Then it was PSGs stupidity and an outstanding Neymar why we have won 6-1 the second leg and not because of Barcas greatness. The last time were really unstoppable was 14/15 and the first half of 15/16.

Eh 16/17 was bad luck. Ramos scoring last minute goals like every game saved Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans