Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Jair Ventura

:lol:

There are 20 fixtures left and your top 6 is not accurate so no, you are not a prophet. Your prophet is the terrorist supporting, backward and dictatorial Al-Thani family.

- My predicted top 6 was correct except for having ManU and Arsenal switched

- Stop being an insecure troll

Leo_Messi

His attackers and midfielders tonight:
Sane 183cm
Gundogan 180cm
Gabriela Jesus 175cm with a strength in a range of Denise Suarez
Bernardo, 173cm, physique in a range of Coutinho
Aguero 172cm
Sterling 170cm and light

:pep:

Fixed[/QUOTE]

Is it just me or did Pep not win a historic championship last year and the League Cup? So Crystal Palace got lucky and Man City had one of their few remaining freak results if not the last (probably) one at home. They are 4 points behind a clearly inferior Liverpool team (on paper) with 20 fixtures left despite missing their 2 (3) best players for large stretches of the season. They are in the seminal in the League Cup (Liverpool went out) and are practically guaranteed to be among the at least 8 best teams in the CL.

Let's make lasting conclusions based on one freak game. Not only that Liverpool should never have beaten Man City in last year's CL quarterfinal if the corrupted UEFA had woken up and implemented the VAR sooner and Pep would probably have given RM a harder time in the final than Liverpool did.

- My predicted top 6 was correct except for having ManU and Arsenal switched

- Stop being an insecure troll

So it was not correct. For your information, once again, there are 20 (!) fixtures left.

Well, I think that I am correct.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Klopp's teams have always been built to be the underdogs. Now they're the title favorites. Would be interesting to see if they'll be able to withstand the pressure that comes with it.

Home of Barca Fans