Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Klopp with poorer and weaker team schools pep.
Sorry pep, we still love Barca pep, but that guy is someone else and somewhere else.

And yeah, you've become one with all we hated. Insert 200 more million to continue and all that jazz.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Pep vs Klopp - I was gonna say give the guy time cause Klopp has been here longer.

But then there is Conte. So there goes that argument.

Martindn

Pep is lucky he will have carte blanche with the oil money and FFP is effectively ignored, that squad needs heavy investment. But then again his signings so far...

Richard.H

Really liking Contes Chelsea. He seems like the perfect coach for the EPL style. I hope Chelsea and Liverpool are in the top two. Have a soft spot for Klopp.

stb_1

I hope top 4 is Liverpool, Chelsea, City, United.

I hope Arsenal keep Wenger, but Arsenal been doing absolutely nothing in EUROPE for ages and Spurs always do crap too.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Who is the standout star of this chelsea?
Costa. He's singlehandedly won at least 1/4 of our points this season with some of his goals. There have been a lot of vital contributors but the one who is able to stand up when the rest of the big names aren't firing is Costa. It's not just his goals, his harrying of defenders, his runs, his hold up play, even some of his passes have been good. He has something like 14 goals and 6 assists in 18 games now.

F

FlaFCB

Really wish Costa hadn't chose Spain. Brazil with him, neymar and Coutinho would be nice to see.

Neymessi

Costa. He's singlehandedly won at least 1/4 of our points this season with some of his goals. There have been a lot of vital contributors but the one who is able to stand up when the rest of the big names aren't firing is Costa. It's not just his goals, his harrying of defenders, his runs, his hold up play, even some of his passes have been good. He has something like 14 goals and 6 assists in 18 games now.

Whenever I see the after match report there always seemed to be a different guy as motm. Sometime cesc sometimes hazard sometimes costa so could never figure out who is doing the best there.

Total-Football

you can't build from the back while having the defenders city are having right now. I knew Liverpool were going to suffocate them to death. City had no answer to their intensity. If Klopp manage to keep this intensity they will have a shot for the title.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Whenever I see the after match report there always seemed to be a different guy as motm. Sometime cesc sometimes hazard sometimes costa so could never figure out who is doing the best there.
Costa is the best cause he's been the most consistent out of everyone. He's not going to get MOTM every week but while some of the guys are up and down Costa is just always playing well. After him I'd probably say Azplilicueta, then Kante and Hazard.

Home of Barca Fans