Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aaron101

If City and Liverpool don't win their matches, it's going to be 9 and 10 point lead for Chelsea and I don't think can would be able to keep up with them since Chelsea have no European games. Premier League is on Chelsea's hand already.

The Premier League is a race for perfection and this is why I love it. Anything less than a win is termed a failure - you can see it in the terminology, phrases like 'dropped points' are used on these rare occasions.
The top six sides are absolutely amazing, their philosophies, their styles of play, all demand striving for perfection. Premier League is astounding this season.

Nucky

Though I mostly follow City because of Pep but Chelsea winning the league this season would be one big comeback. Last season they finished 9th,10th and in the next season champions again. If City doesn't win the title, I hope Chelsea does.

Total-Football

The Premier League is a race for perfection and this is why I love it. Anything less than a win is termed a failure - you can see it in the terminology, phrases like 'dropped points' are used on these rare occasions.
The top six sides are absolutely amazing, their philosophies, their styles of play, all demand striving for perfection. Premier League is astounding this season.

Lmao .. i get the enthusiasm but don't get carried away , philosophy ? this is something that is built over décades and not overnight , teams like city and chealsea were reborn barely a decade ago with pure capitalism. But i do agree, the league is fantastic to Watch. Chealsea at last is seperating themselves from the negative tactics instored by mourinho and are playing great attacking football. it's impossible to predict the winner.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The Allsvenskan is a race for perfection and this is why I love it. Anything less than a win is termed a failure - you can see it in the terminology, phrases like 'tappa poäng' are used on these rare occasions.
The top sixteen sides are absolutely amazing, their philosophies, their styles of play, all demand striving for perfection. Allsvenskan is astounding this season.

:thumbsup:

Total-Football

Massive game tomorrow .. a clash of styles , Liverpool have the most hardworking playerrs in the league, they will press you to death, how is Pep going to set his team up ? will his defenders be able to deal with the pressing ? or maybe Pep would play them like he played us and let go of the ball a bit and try to balance things out ? we'll see tomorrow, my money is on Liverpool because of their form at the moment.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
This damn match against Stoke! They pegged us back twice then we scored a minute later for 3-2. Brilliant game.

Home of Barca Fans