Positive Thinking Cules

Fourteen

Monster Masch
He'll most likely show he's worth 3 "magic beans".

Only joking, i'm sure him and Pique will make us proud in the centre. However, by next Wednesday, they'll have given Milito his bionic leg and he'll be able to play.

beef-supreme

I don't think this goes against PTC principles but I think Caceres has been injured the past 2 weeks and I'm not so sure he'll be fit for the Chelsea match...

maz

I walk the line
I don't think this goes against PTC principles but I think Caceres has been injured the past 2 weeks and I'm not so sure he'll be fit for the Chelsea match...
Well i want cáceres to start in the middle of defence so its NTC! Out!!

:flagvl8::flagvl8:

Well said adam..

beef-supreme

Well i want cáceres to start in the middle of defence so its NTC! Out!!

:flagvl8::flagvl8:

Well said adam..

I also want him to start in the middle! I just don't want us to get carried away thinking that something will happen when really it can't. Anyway, I believe that Cáceres will make a speedy recovery and he will be fit to play the full 90 against Chelsea = PTC! But, let's not take that for granted.
We can beat Chelsea irrespective of who plays in the centre back position. :2145960713mundoemot

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Iniesta is fit this classico to tear Madrid apart, he would have but was injured on the last one. (could have been 4-0)

P_FUCKING_TC

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
We've got Messi, we've got Etoo, we've got Don Andrés. Everything we need to give the bastards a proper whooping.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I remember the day that Marc created PTC. I remember how sad we all felt. How crushed we were that our once seemingly unstoppable Requiem to the Dream Team was in shambles. And as terrible as we felt. As hopeless as the situation seemed, Marc knew that our cycle would come again. That we, FCB, would rise again.

today's 2-6 victory is to you Marc.

PTC FOR LIFE.

maz

I walk the line
I remember the day that Marc created PTC. I remember how sad we all felt. How crushed we were that our once seemingly unstoppable Requiem to the Dream Team was in shambles. And as terrible as we felt. As hopeless as the situation seemed, Marc knew that our cycle would come again. That we, FCB, would rise again.

PTC FOR LIFE.
Well thank you. And thanks for sticking around in PTC man. But as leader of PTC, i dedicate this victory not only to PTC members, but to all culés. :2145960713mundoemot Who would have known this day was so close..

força barça.

Fourteen

Monster Masch

PTC FOR LIFE.
Hear hear, well said Irv.

*Cheers!*

Home of Barca Fans