Positive Thinking Cules

maz

I walk the line
PTC words are these:

Since the first game ramos took over, lets be honest that madrid haven't improved. He took them over and we were all impressed with how he had seemed to given them a new lease of life, but they've hardly developed into a force to be reckoned with. They have just had a whole lot of luck, played against teams that defended badly or handed them the victory (sevilla today when defender gave the ball away and getafe last week when casquero missed the penalty). When was the last time we played against a team that didnt look like they should have won, but ended up doing so? Once, in the first game of the season. Other than that our two losses were to espanyol and atléti where we didnt deserve to win. If there ever was a team that madrid would break their lucky streak against its this fcb team.

FCB have gone through a rough patch before and came through it on a winning streak. And ended up with something like 6 clean sheets in a row. To me that shows we have lots of heart. We played against a valencia who have been awesome in the last few weeks, at the mestalla, and it was just two stupid mistakes which cost us the 3 points.

We have iniesta who is incredible, messi who has been best player in the world this season, piqué, abidal, alves, henry. We also have eto'o who loves to score against madrid (his goal in the home tie was very fortunate..just the kind of goal we want him to score next week).

We'll see what happens at chelsea, but im positive for the clásico. One thing is for sure..it is the most important match in la liga for at least 5 or 6 years. Maybe even more.

Keep the faith. Whats the point in being a fan of the club if your opinion changes like the wind?! I hate fcb, i love fcb, i hate fcb, i love fcb, i hate fcb,... At least have faith for the upcoming games. Feel free to constructively critisise AFTER the game, but dont destructively critisise BEFORE!!

PTC.

puta madrid

The bernabue will be covered in blood ..... and its not ours. I can just imagine us kicking their fucking faggy asses on their own back yard.

PTC.

jairzinho

Madrid 0 - Barca 2 ...[Eto'o..,Messi]

1757840921a7731884778ml.jpg

beef-supreme

After watching the Real match last night I would have thought that I would start panicking. But actually I just felt calm. Because I realised that Barca would win La Liga. And it is all based on this one point that we won away to Valencia. I can't make any predictions about the Clasico, although I believe that we will win. But even if we lost - which won't happen - we'd still be a point ahead, and Real would still require us to lose a match. We won't lose the head-to-head with Real in my opinion, so even a single draw wouldn't suffice for Madrid, they'd need 2 draws. And I believe that we will win the remaining fixtures in the season. Let's concentrate on Chelsea first, but I don't think there's any need whatsoever to panic or look negatively at the team, its performances, or the rest of the season.

kiki#8

We didn't concede. Pique proved that he can mark Drogba without much problem, Iniesta again was great, Toure also, Abidal also!

maz

I walk the line
Yeah, chelsea wont play the same. There will be more spaces. I think we'll go through to be honest..but chelsea have shown they are a very formidable team if they want to shut up shop.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
What a chance for him to show the world what he's worth! (Caceres)

90 mins away from the CL final ^_^

Home of Barca Fans