Positive Thinking Cules

maz

I walk the line
Thanks chelsea bibu!

Well, a very important victory, and according to pep only 5 victories left to go.

Clean sheet, good performance from our back line (particularly piqué), 6th win in a row, we continue our oustanding away record..

PTC!

maz

I walk the line
Is that right? Thats great news. Gives us even more incentive to win there. That would cap off a truly incredible season.

Warik

Hopefully Eto'o will pick up with the important games coming up as he has been pretty poor on the ball as of late. Apart from that absolutely nothing wrong with the performance in what is always one of our hardest away fixtures. We should of had 5 or 6 if it hadn't of been for the goalkeeper and the terrible linesman.

maz

I walk the line
Ahem...you can say hopefully eto'o will pick up with important games..but u cannot mention he has been poor lately. Take ur infidel talk out of PTC topic!

Dont worry, i forgive u though. But make sure u say 10 hail messi's.

Hail messi, you play with grace, the ball is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst players, and blessed is the fruit of your left foot. Holy messi, father of football, pray for us culés now and at the hour of matchday 38. Amen

maz

I walk the line
Yeah those are definite positives. Iniesta also was very good yet again. And its great that we have henry who seems to be able to really make an impact. Ive been saying it all season..when we play away henry is the striker that we should look to for goals. He has experience and composure..im very pleased with him.

puta madrid

Henry - The killer of all valencian teams

valencia= 7 goales in 6 matches

villareal= 2 goal in 2 matches

levante= 3 goals in 1 match

PTC.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans