Philippe Coutinho

Co0ter

Coutinho is a confidence player. He's not mentally strong and Dickverde destroyed his confidence.

I say give him another chance at Barca simply because he cost so much. I hate his pussy attitude though.

That kind of attitude doesn't change, he will always be a player who thrives when the team is doing well and is scared when they are not. His value wont go back up, not as long as he is here. Best choice is to sell him as soon as possible for as much as we can, before his value drops more.

Rory

Nothing more pointless than our super expensive player sitting on the bench for another top side to motivate their players to perform better so to stay ahead in the pecking order.

Catta

He's not even good enough for BundesLOL, the Brazilian Arda, will go on loan until his contract expires.

behindbrowneyes

Started yesterday but couldn't really impress once again. Another loan incoming :coffee:

At this point it would be better to keep him and have him as an option in the squad. Better than Rakitic and maybe Setién could make use of him as our CAM. Something like Frenkie - Arthur - Cou.

Messi983

At this point it would be better to keep him and have him as an option in the squad. Better than Rakitic and maybe Setién could make use of him as our CAM. Something like Frenkie - Arthur - Cou.

This midfield with the two amigos walking ahead of them would be killed defensively against any decent opponent

Forget about Coutinho's transfer fee, it's already a sunk cost for the club. His wages are our main worry and biggest obstacle for him staying especially if we plan to bring back Neyney on astronomical wages.

Rory

Just sell for anything from €40m and be done with it I say. We've already received €8m off Bayern this year and his wages. Total price of nearly €50m is all we can expect. €40m is a small enough amount for a club to not be too concerned over his wages.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
This midfield with the two amigos walking ahead of them would be killed defensively against any decent opponent

Forget about Coutinho's transfer fee, it's already a sunk cost for the club. His wages are our main worry and biggest obstacle for him staying especially if we plan to bring back Neyney on astronomical wages.

Don't think suarez will be playing for much longer and we'll probably rest Messi a bit more often as he gets on so it could work. That's assuming griezman actually adapts to playing the cf position. If not then I don't see a place and it's probably better to sell as griezman can fill the messi position when we decide to rest him.
Just sell for anything from €40m and be done with it I say. We've already received €8m off Bayern this year and his wages. Total price of nearly €50m is all we can expect. €40m is a small enough amount for a club to not be too concerned over his wages.

We shouldn't accept anything lower than 60m which is nothing in this day and age.

Home of Barca Fans