Philippe Coutinho

Devils

-German media reporting there is no chance Bayern will buy Coutinho.
scusthov.gif

-Left Liverpool only to completely fail at Barca and Bayern
scusthov.gif

-Dude's market value is crashing harder than Valverde's managerial career.
scusthov.gif

-Could have bought of Kante, B. Silva, Wijnaldum, Ndombele, Ndidi, Gueye etc...for much cheaper than this fool
scusthov.gif

-Buying hyped Brazilian players post-2010
scusthov.gif

Devils

Buying hyped Brazilian players post 2010 has to be the WOAT investment.

The only transfers who have played at a CONSISTENT world class level at top teams from 2010-2019 were:

-Neymar
-Firmino
-Casemiro (wasn't even hyped)
-Allisson
-Fernandinho
-Felipe Luiz

scusthov.gif

Andrew M

I say give him another chance next season rather than another loan move. I'm sure we can find some use for him

Rory

Surely some team would pay €50m for him? Bayern have already given us €9m for this season long loan. I say cut our losses. €60m euros is a good amount of money to strengthen elsewhere.

Andrew M

Surely some team would pay €50m for him? Bayern have already given us €9m for this season long loan. I say cut our losses. €60m euros is a good amount of money to strengthen elsewhere.

But he would want his salary still.

Nucky

Bild are saying Bayern won't pay 120M for him so he will return to Barca in the summer. I think we should give him a second chance and make him usefull. Setien (if he will still be the coach) can find a solution for Coutinho.

JerseyAddict

Bild are saying Bayern won't pay 120M for him so he will return to Barca in the summer. I think we should give him a second chance and make him usefull. Setien (if he will still be the coach) can find a solution for Coutinho.

Would you pay for him? And then there is that Bayern "penny holders" policy they have... it was never ever ment to happen.

MTL_Barca

The buy option was too high anyway, we all knew it won't get used unless Coutinho plays surprisingly well what isn't the case as of now. The same article says Bayern will try to go for Havertz and Sané instead, as expected.

Maybe Setien would like to try what he can do with Coutinho but depending on what happens this summer it could also just be too expensive for Barca to keep him. Either way this will most likely end in a huge loss.

Home of Barca Fans