Pep Guardiola

Clockwise

Buccaneer
"Zlatan whining? I can't talk about his performance, that's up to his coach. I could talk about his games against Inter in 2010."

"If Mr. Ibrahimovic says that it's thanks to the refs, that's fine, but it's 5 times to the semis. We speak on the field."

:pep:

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

JDaniels

"Zlatan whining? I can't talk about his performance, that's up to his coach. I could talk about his games against Inter in 2010."

"If Mr. Ibrahimovic says that it's thanks to the refs, that's fine, but it's 5 times to the semis. We speak on the field."

:pep:

tumblr_lly8n6PT6i1qe41us.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
wenger to barca:lol:

pep must renew! he compliments this team like no other coach could, and the players him like no other team could, either!

M

mitkoa7x

Pep doesnt need to reply to Mou in the press conference room, he will do it on the pitch (as he said before last year's semi final)

karthik

Pep doesnt need to reply to Mou in the press conference room, he will do it on the pitch (as he said before last year's semi final)

True. He certainly has the talent to do that as he has proved innumerous amount of times. But for how long will Pep be patient! ?

The best that he can do is to credit Chelsea for overcoming Benfica and speak to the press that they will be a very tough opponent and they have lot of chances to progress to the final.

This is getting tiring. Even the interviewer got a little bit lethargic to get into the topic after Mourinho said,"You know why"

M

mitkoa7x

00004648.jpg

Pep went to the theater with Cristina (his wife) during the 1/4 final between Chelsea and Benfica. :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Home of Barca Fans