Pep Guardiola

mixer

Guardiola: "Winning Liga possible now? Never before a team has come back from 10 points behind Madrid. 4 points are still a lot."

always the same

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Pep is giving press conference for the last 10 minutes .i am at work so cant translate now..so anyone ,please do so...

mixer

Guardiola: "We cannot make any mistake. And people seem to think we'll surely beat Madrid at home, but we can lose that game too."

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Journalist: "What do you think about Pepe's agression to his teammate?"
Pep: (Containing his laugh) "Nothing..." (Smile)

:lol:

:worthy: :pep:

Last edited:

zanela

Pep is giving press conference for the last 10 minutes .i am at work so cant translate now..so anyone ,please do so...

Assuming you're still in the subcontinent. Your employer allows you to access Internet whilst at work? Or is it your cell phone?

mixer

Guardiola: "The players know what I expect from them until the end of the season: smile less and run more."

mixer

Guardiola: "Pique and Alves can play? Final test tomorrow, at this moment they're very, very doubtful."

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Assuming you're still in the subcontinent. Your employer allows you to access Internet whilst at work? Or is it your cell phone?

Ofcourse they allow me . Why won't they ? coz without Internet i wont be able to do my work i.e securing their network .. ;)

mixer

Pep Guardiola expressed his surprise at the fact that they give Barca now favorite to win the league "has never been to Madrid will mount up to ten points. Seems that now we have won but four points against a team like many point. I repeat that it is almost impossible to win the league. "

"Madrid is the favorite. Has four points and now the difficulties will be greater. Four points behind Madrid tell us that is a favorite because if we fail, the League and is theirs," said Guardiola.

"When the Madrid here already know what will come. I repeat that it is almost impossible to win this league," he added.

mixer

Guardiola: "Of course Chelsea can eliminate us, they are capable of anything in two games, they have such experienced players..."

zanela

Ofcourse they allow me . Why won't they ? coz without Internet i wont be able to do my work i.e securing their network .. ;)

well ok. Two of my co-workers used the internet, and were then terminated after their system caught a virus. Browsing sites outside work-related ones is prohibited. :(

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
well ok. Two of my co-workers used the internet, and were then terminated after their system caught a virus. Browsing sites outside work-related ones is prohibited. :(

well i can help if u want to access internet while working..:p but i wont take any responsibility :D

Home of Barca Fans