Pep Guardiola

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
tumblr_lez4p4z1SD1qfay9co1_500.jpg

Maria

There was some talk on a spanish forum today about Abramovich supposedly tapping up Pep. Anybody knows why?

B

barcelonista

17-480x319.jpg

Swag. :wub:

We should play him against Milan.

----------Guardiola----------
---Xavi--------------Iniesta--

So he can coach while playing.

xqm9smve.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola: "Penalty? Two clear penalties weren't give to us at San Siro and we didn't say anything. Player was held back, that's a penalty."

Pep: Everyone can make the analysis they want. We have shot 21 times on goal. If they think we're through because of penalties, then it's up to them.

Last edited:

BarcaGirl

"Zlatan whining? I can't talk about his performance, that's up to his coach. I could talk about his games against Inter in 2010."

"If Mr. Ibrahimovic says that it's thanks to the refs, that's fine, but it's 5 times to the semis. We speak on the field."

:pep:

Chainsaw

Killahead
"Zlatan whining? I can't talk about his performance, that's up to his coach. I could talk about his games against Inter in 2010."

"If Mr. Ibrahimovic says that it's thanks to the refs, that's fine, but it's 5 times to the semis. We speak on the field."

Damn fucking right Boss!! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

X

xaviniesta

that really sums it up. he always drags from the bullshit talk to football. i wish there are more coaches/fans/players/persons like him.

Damon

Marca TV ‏ @marcatv
A pesar de que parece que la renovación de Pep por el Barça es inminente, una fuente muy buena nos dice que sus destino es el Arsenal.

Although it seems that the renewal of Pep for the club is imminent, a very good source tells us that his destiny is Arsenal.

impeh

Hi, its me..
needs to renew before the *possible* chelsea game.. speculation will be through the roof if he doesnt. (over here at least)

B

barcelonista

needs to renew before the *possible* chelsea game.. speculation will be through the roof if he doesnt. (over here at least)

He will renew before the CL final (if we beat Benfica / Chelsea in the next round) as the ultimate moral boost. Heard it here first.

Home of Barca Fans