Pep Guardiola

R10(FCB)

Crazy
I think this one is great:

Pep Guardiola, obviously not your best friend in difficult moments.
15quqo4.gif

Do anyone know what Pep told to Hiddink?

MJ BarcaFan

Pep's reaction after Iniesta goal last Wednesday was so fascinating... he was like an eager child reaching for something :) I love that! He is so natural...

I was one of the few ones (in the other forum) who supported Pep as our new coach. I think majority of them at that time wanted the special one, to which I strongly disagreed. I even predicted that Pep would also achieve what Rijkaard had, and that is winning the CL as a player and a coach. Little did I know that this in fact may come true sooner than later ! How cool would it be if it does materialize this season... OMG!!!!!

Pep speaks very good English, not excellent but it's still very good. I saw him several times in CNN speaking very well in the press con and also in BBC. What I noticed though is when he speaks in Spanish (usually I watch TVE), he speaks very rapidly while when he speaks in English he turned into a soft-spoken guy like in the above clip, it's so nice!!! :)

MJ BarcaFan

Pep's reaction after Iniesta goal last Wednesday was so fascinating... he was like an eager child reaching for something :) I love that! He is so natural...

I was one of the few ones (in the other forum) who supported Pep as our new coach. I think majority of them at that time wanted the special one, to which I strongly disagreed. I even predicted that Pep would also achieve what Rijkaard had, and that is winning the CL as a player and a coach. Little did I know that this in fact may come true sooner than later ! How cool would it be if it does materialize this season... OMG!!!!!

Pep speaks very good English, not excellent but it's still very good. I saw him several times in CNN speaking very well in the press con and also in BBC. What I noticed though is when he speaks in Spanish (usually I watch TVE), he speaks very rapidly while when he speaks in English he turned into a soft-spoken guy like in the above clip, it's so nice!!! :)

Visca Pep!!!!! Visca Barca!!!!!!!

E

El-Mes-Cule

Pep is our King now!
it is very nice to see him on the bench!
VIVA PEP!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Rumours are starting to circulate that Pep will only be around until the end of his contract which will end next season as he is finding the whole adventure far too tiring and misses his family. Wouldn't it be a disaster if that is the truth?

:pep:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Rumours are starting to circulate that Pep will only be around until the end of his contract which will end next season as he is finding the whole adventure far too tiring and misses his family. Wouldn't it be a disaster if that is the truth?

:pep:

I think that was posted in As few months back. Pep is a football addict and I just don`t see him staying quietly outside.

Zqa-

Well, all the players say he never sleeps because he's up all night preparing training, matches etc, so. And the pressure at Barcelona is insane, so I guess it's a tough job being coach here, and when at the same time he's a perfectionist, then there isn't much time for anything else.. must be a bitch. Hope he stays longer though, would be nice.

maz

I walk the line
Pep deserves sooo much credit. In his first season as a top flight manager - not just of fcb but of any club - he is 1 point away from winning the domestic double. Winning the double is considered a really really good achievement for any seasoned manager, but for a 38 year old beginner its almost unthinkable. Having been the most iconic player since cruyff, and then taking the youth team to promotion and finally becoming manager of fcb when its in a really dire situation (finishing 18 points off the pace last season) and taking us to the domestic double and the final of the CL.. there are no words in the dictionary that can describe what it means to the club and myself as a culé. All i can say is:

Thank you.

Home of Barca Fans