Paulo Dybala

Devils

Another marketing hype nothing player.

When you have guys like this guy and Pogba being hailed as the best in the world you have to wonder what footballing is coming to.

omidferoz

Juve is such a worthless team makes ronaldo look better then he is. Hope Barca is gonna meet madrid in the next round... looks like no one can beat madrid beside barca. Dybala is pure hype, good player and nothing more.

BarçaBarça

Turns up at the exact right moment, puts in just the right amount of talent, cynicism and strong mentality and settles the tie against Tottenham..

..then completely and utterly bottles it in every manner and way possible against Real..

I can't help but hold it against him and be quite pissed about it! :banghead:

khaled_a_d

Turns up at the exact right moment, puts in just the right amount of talent, cynicism and strong mentality and settles the tie against Tottenham..

..then completely and utterly bottles it in every manner and way possible against Real..

I can't help but hold it against him and be quite pissed about it! :banghead:

Because Tottenham is as good as Real?

BarçaBarça

Because Tottenham is as good as Real?

No, but there is some way - at least in my mind - from the cynicism needed to decide that game, and to the amateurish behaviour with diving, waving in the refs face while on a yellow and kicking an opponent with karate-kicks while on a yellow.. That is just a mental thing, a pressure thing, and I find it hard to know just what it is about Real that gets into good players minds like that.

RMU ReBorn

When you have guys like this guy and Pogba being hailed as the best in the world you have to wonder what footballing is coming to.
Pogba in a better system will be a beast . Dybala is overhyped true

Givenchy

said this all along. Pogba and Dybala played in a weak league, both hugely overrated overhyped players. I do think Pogba could come good still but hes 25 now.. the age of 'potential' is all but finished.

RMU ReBorn

said this all along. Pogba and Dybala played in a weak league, both hugely overrated overhyped players. I do think Pogba could come good still but hes 25 now.. the age of 'potential' is all but finished.
Imagine pogba's physical prowess and Busi's technical finesse in 442 double pivot . He would make our midfield really solid . Pogba is definitely not overhyped .

Givenchy

Imagine pogba's physical prowess and Busi's technical finesse in 442 double pivot . He would make our midfield really solid . Pogba is definitely not overhyped .

imagine Pogba going missing in every big game and imagine his lack of discipline while he leaves slow Busi in midfield alone

RMU ReBorn

imagine Pogba going missing in every big game and imagine his lack of discipline while he leaves slow Busi in midfield alone
No he won't be missing in big games given right system to play in . How many red cards has he received in his career . What was the disciplinary record of Suarez when we bought him ? . He become much better in commiting notorious things onfield

Home of Barca Fans