Paulo Dybala

Joan

That's putting it mildly. It would be a massive downgrade and it ain't happening not unless Simeone has nudes of Dybala.

Why would it be a downgrade? Wouldn't be a step forward either, in fact, not much would change but it surely wouldn't be a downgrade.

Why would it be a downgrade? Wouldn't be a step forward either, in fact, not much would change but it surely wouldn't be a downgrade.

It would be a step forward in my opinion. In the last five years Atletico had been better than Juventus. Don't forget that they almost won the Champions league until the scrappy goal from RM. They have beaten Bayern, Barca (twice). I would say they are better than Juventus.

And Individually, as I mentioned earlier, simeone is the best in developing players as far as I have known.

Joan

It would be a step forward in my opinion. In the last five years Atletico had been better than Juventus. Don't forget that they almost won the Champions league until the scrappy goal from RM. They have beaten Bayern, Barca (twice). I would say they are better than Juventus.

And Individually, as I mentioned earlier, simeone is the best in developing players as far as I have known.
Maybe. But Juve has also beaten Bayern, Barca, Real and played 2 finals. Both teams are very good. Top tier.

Juve also guarantees you titles, domestic league, cup etc. and is more balanced, financially more secure.
But Atletico would be way better if they had Dybala. :)
Great, healthy teams...

Maybe. But Juve has also beaten Bayern, Barca, Real and played 2 finals. Both teams are very good. Top tier.

Juve also guarantees you titles, domestic league, cup etc. and is more balanced, financially more secure.
But Atletico would be way better if they had Dybala. :)
Great, healthy teams...

True. In addition to be improving under Simeone, Dybala can massively profit by playing in the best league. I like Dybala. He's the only footballer at the moment whose left foot shot is as lethal as of Messi. Both holds the record for most goals from outside the box for this season.

Joan

Because at Juve he has bigger chance of winning trophies and Juve is financially stronger than Atletico

They are paying Griezmann a lot and are considering giving him an improved contract. Lazy to check the numbers.

Massive downgrade just doesn't sound right.

Cule4life

The Culest

Joan

True. In addition to be improving under Simeone, Dybala can massively profit by playing in the best league. I like Dybala. He's the only footballer at the moment whose left foot shot is as lethal as of Messi. Both holds the record for most goals from outside the box for this season.

Would be good for the league also. Best players should come to Spain. Keeping Griezmann while getting Dybala would be the best possible scenario.

Would be good for the league also. Best players should come to Spain. Keeping Griezmann while getting Dybala would be the best possible scenario.

But both of them play similar position as a secondary striker. Also, if they buy Dybala to replace Griezmann they would buy few more players considering that his wage is less than that of Griezmann. As you said, it would be really good to see Atletico emerging as super power with three world class forwards.

Home of Barca Fans