Paulo Dybala

Joan

Imagine pogba's physical prowess and Busi's technical finesse in 442 double pivot . He would make our midfield really solid . Pogba is definitely not overhyped .

What's the problem now with him? Has a very solid Matić with him in a double pivot 4231.

He's not suited for the role.

FCBfan22

No he won't be missing in big games given right system to play in . How many red cards has he received in his career . What was the disciplinary record of Suarez when we bought him ? . He become much better in commiting notorious things onfield

He is not fast enough thinker to be a player in Barca's system. Let alone the other things.

Givenchy

No he won't be missing in big games given right system to play in . How many red cards has he received in his career . What was the disciplinary record of Suarez when we bought him ? . He become much better in commiting notorious things onfield

Hes been given so many chances at United with Mourinho building a team around him and he still never performs against big teams. by lack of discipline i don't mean crude tackles or reds dude, I mean he runs up the pitch like a headless chicken and leaves his fellow midfielders alone in the midfield while he casually jogs back

RMU ReBorn

If any team that can beat them it's Barca because of Messi factor in a classico . Cl factor would be secondary in a classico . Pressure will be huge and thats when likes of Ramos and Casemero does stupid things

RMU ReBorn

Hes been given so many chances at United with Mourinho building a team around him and he still never performs against big teams. by lack of discipline i don't mean crude tackles or reds dude, I mean he runs up the pitch like a headless chicken and leaves his fellow midfielders alone in the midfield while he casually jogs back
Mourinho is playing him as a Dm man . That isn't his position .

Givenchy

Mourinho is playing him as a Dm man . That isn't his position .

Moureen tried him in a midfield 3, as an #8, a #6 and Pogba in a midfield 2 has been disastrous, hes good for youtube compilations and has a good pass on him but he doesn't do it in the big games, he wouldn't get away with that at a big club like Barca.. (nvm maybe he would, Gomes is on his 2nd year afterall)

FCBfan22

Dybala=Verratti=Overrated=Stupid

Both got stupid reds in crucial CL ties and we dodged the bullet by not buying any of them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Like I said before, this fucker is a whining little shit if things don’t go his way from the get-go in a game. Fragile mentality and it’s quite understandable why he has been so criticized this season.

Much2soon

Why people calling him overrated? Based off two bad performances against REAL MADRID...? Come on.....that’s overly harsh.

Why people calling him overrated? Based off two bad performances against REAL MADRID...? Come on.....that’s overly harsh.

I've not watched the second half. But he was the best player for Juventus in the first half. He's a lot matured in his team play and dribbles. He's the last person to be blamed for the horrendous defense of Juventus.

Home of Barca Fans