Paulinho

serghei

Are you trying to suggest that I would/should have been against every single transfer the board ever made? I clearly supported Suarez, MATS, Umtiti, etc. and even having wanted to take a bet on Rafinha did the club no harm as it didn't debilitate us in any way and he had potential. You were in love with Cesc forever and wanted him over Thiago, saying it was alright that he was sold because "4th choice midfielder" and all that utter crap.

And Lol at you trying to use Neymar as a token. I conceded to his talent immediately upon his arrival, even in the Confederations Cup as he proved to do it against European standard competition. My only constant doubt was whether his signing would be a good transfer overall, which the recent fiasco of this summer certainly puts into doubt.

BEFORE YOU CHERRYPICK SOME TINY PART OF MY POST TO STRAWMAN ON, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

You still didn't answer my question. Do you think the board has done a good job this summer? Do you think they did any less than a terrible job? How do you think they've done over the course of their reign? Do you think the team is in a good state right now?

I really really want you to answer this before continuing this debate. You always deflect and shift your base position and never truly adopt one. I want you to reveal it right now and I want everyone else to know it too. No point in taking this any further unless you make your assessment of this board known. Once again, I ask that you do NOT reply to any of the small specific portions of this post from the beginning until answering the question.

^granted prior to Neymar departure

^after Neymar departure, claiming we're in great shape EVEN WITHOUT REPLACING NEYMAR (that was the main question of the thread).

You also voted "Yes" to the question of "are you happy with the status quo?"

These are but a few examples, and I could find plenty more if I'd bothered to dig through the recent Iñigo Martinez thread comments and beyond that too. You also claimed we aren't in a downward trend and that the board don't deserve criticism for the Neymar case because Sneyke was the antagonist, even though the board were so stupid and lacked foresight or rationality throughout any of the saga.

Again as with Jamdav, please reply to the question I asked earlier and to the post as a WHOLE and not one small part. It feels dumb to have to make this request but it seems every time I'm debating someone they never even respond to the bulk of my claim and only fixate on a tiny part.

You can do better than that.

All of those posts are prior to losing Neymar.

But if you really want to know, we still have the personnel to reach our objectives, supposing Valverde is the right man for the job. Having faith in the team is a sign of protecting the board to you? We have enough apocaliptic preachers around here anyway without me joining in.

JamDav1982

Lol, didn't I say to respond to the whole thing and not 2 words? "Passionate defenses".

OK I'll offer you another deal, I'll take that claim of 'passionate defense' of the board back if it irks you that much as long as you answer my question. I'll repeat it again for you: Do you think the board has done a good job this summer? Do you think they did any less than a terrible job? How do you think they've done over the course of their reign? Do you think the team is in a good state right now?

^That was always the main point of my post. No need to have a fit over 2 words in my post if you want to actually focus on the main part of it.

Yeah I will pick out two words if they are a lie and the basis for your point.

No deal. Post one of my passionate defences and will answer you.

5ergio_Busquets

They tried to sign Verrati who is absolutely the right player for the Barca midfield, they are trying to sign Coutinho as an Iniesta replacement and Dembele as a Moneymar replacement and signed Semedo.
All this signings make sense, so they aren't that stupid, but no matter how hard you try to find a footballing explanation for signing Paulinho you woudn't find any.
And them being ready to face all the anger of the fans is also telling on how important this signing is for them. Maybe Barto will join his friend :rosell: soon.

GetIn

Poor dude, I think he himself realizes he's not good enough for this club, but it's an once in a lifetime opportunity and nobody in their right mind would turn it down. I have nothing against the dude himself, just the incompetent fucktards in the suits pulling the trigger on deal like this.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah I will pick out two words if they are a lie and the basis for your point.

No deal. Post one of my passionate defences and will answer you.

I said I'll take away that claim that pisses you off so much ENTIRELY, if you just answer my question. That's what you want to assert here right? That you haven't been making "passionate defenses"? I'll concede that to you, if you answer the question.

I don't feel like digging through countless threads or having you nitpick over word choices and meaning of statements as to what constitutes a "passionate defense".

It is much more expedited for both you and me if you simply answer the question about your position on this board and make it clear. It also rids you of the claim that you seem to hate so much. Win-win, there's no reason not to do so if you don't fear answering that question.

JamDav1982

I said I'll take away that claim that pisses you off so much ENTIRELY, if you just answer my question. That's what you want to assert here right? That you haven't been making "passionate defenses"? I'll concede that to you, if you answer the question.

I don't feel like digging through countless threads or having you nitpick over word choices and meaning of statements as to what constitutes a "passionate defense".

It is much more expedited for both you and me if you simply answer the question about your position on this board and make it clear. It also rids you of the claim that you seem to hate so much. Win-win, there's no reason not to do so if you don't fear answering that question.

No I would like you to admit you made it up and lied please. Thanks.

There is no 'claim' that I hate so much. More lies.

Yeah terrified to answer you got me.

hamidyk

I am terrified really. Even most optimistic cule(like me) can't justify this fucking transfer.
40M for a 29yo player from china is beyond any reasonable mind.
I just hope that it will be an incorrect rumor.

:hang:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyone want to try and justify this?

Any takers? Anyone who want to rub Barto and Robert's balls too while they'e at it?

Raketa10

If we used Neymar money to sign this trash than I really don't care anymore about this team. Honestly there is no point in folowing Barca anymore if we paid 40 mil for that shit player we deserve to go to 2nt tier of european football.

Until Bartro resignes there is no point in loosing nerves on this team. When IDIOT is in charge and no one in Barcelona cares than we deserve Paulinho.

Home of Barca Fans