Paulinho

5ergio_Busquets

It could be even worse if they are signing him threw thy buyout clause and not as normal transfer which means they would have to pay a lot of tax money.
This morning I read a GOAL news that said the Chinese club rejected another offer from Barca, so it's possible that they are activating the buyout clause.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No I would like you to admit you made it up and lied please. Thanks.

There is no 'claim' that I hate so much. More lies.

Yeah terrified to answer you got me.

...... How is this reasonable at all?

I don't want to keep a 10+ page argument, I just want you to vocalize your position on the board. "Lies" this "lies" that, it's all irrelevant. Just answer the question and that claim goes away entirely.

Are you just trying to troll me here? In the interests of a quick, direct, and clear discussion I simply want to know what your hard stance is. Why do you keep refusing this so adamantly? I have given you so much free room here, dunno why else you wouldn't take it other than having something to lose in answering that question.

Fans should not blame Paulinho, this is once in lifetime opportunity and nobody would say no to Barca.
This board on the other side..People should go to the Barcelona offices and protest for this crap.

JamDav1982

...... How is this reasonable at all?

I don't want to keep a 10+ page argument, I just want you to vocalize your position on the board. "Lies" this "lies" that, it's all irrelevant. Just answer the question and that claim goes away entirely.

Are you just trying to troll me here? In the interests of a quick, direct, and clear discussion I simply want to know what your hard stance is. Why do you keep refusing this so adamantly? I have given you so much free room here, dunno why else you wouldn't take it other than having something to lose in answering that question.

Ok leave it then as wont answer you after making shit up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't blame the fans if they boo him.

Even they need to voice their opinions and frustrations being the ones to pay for this club being run.

It's a sad situation for all parties involved.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
JamDav been board shilling for years and everyone on this forum knows it.

Now he's been pushed into a corner by the levels of utter ineptitude and complete and utter incompetence of the people he so zealously defended, he cannot possibly justify his stance anymore. Thus you see his unhinged behavior of late.

Home of Barca Fans