Paulinho

JamDav1982

JamDav been board shilling for years and everyone on this forum knows it.

Now he's been pushed into a corner by the levels of utter ineptitude and complete and utter incompetence of the people he so zealously defended, he cannot possibly justify his stance anymore. Thus you see his unhinged behavior of late.

Haha I have argued against a lot of the signings for years that have got to where the team is just now.

But carry on.

Raketa10

Anyone who supports this signing is a TOTAL AND APSOLUTE MORON! Oh and yeah I blame him for coming in Barcelona since he is aware nobody wants him here so he can just fuck off!!! Oh and I hope Barto will finish in jail together with his mate Rosel very soon.

jairzinho

I'm not too concerned or worried about him coming. Couldn't give a fuck to be honest. If it's done its done. What I'm concerned about is who else is coming along. That's the main thing.

Raketa10

I'm not too concerned or worried about him coming. Couldn't give a fuck to be honest. If it's done its done. What I'm concerned about is who else is coming along. That's the main thing.

Well if they spent 40 mil on this idiot than for sure we won't get both Coutinho and Dembele not to mention that we probably could have got Seri for 40 mil!

5ergio_Busquets

Well, him coming takes 40 millions away from the transfer budget and this decreases the chance of signing the top players we want.

Jombi

Well, him coming takes 40 millions away from the transfer budget and this decreases the chance of signing the top players we want.

Its even worse. We're stuck with his 10m a year gross wage for 4 or 5 years, further undermining our ability to act in the transfer market. We already have 9 midfielders to pay a wage. And we still havent offloaded anyone.

JamDav1982

Its even worse. We're stuck with his 10m a year gross wage for 4 or 5 years, further undermining our ability to act in the transfer market. We already have 9 midfielders to pay a wage. And we still havent offloaded anyone.

He wont get 10m a year gross.

No matter how many times gets repeated.

jairzinho

Well if they spent 40 mil on this idiot than for sure we won't get both Coutinho and Dembele not to mention that we probably could have got Seri for 40 mil!

They already catered for Paulinho in the budget even before the season was over. Veratti ended up being a dead end so we still have the 80m or so we put aside for him. Plus we have 222m from Neymar. More than enough to do what we need to do. 120 Coutinho. 130 Dembele 40 Seri. Adjust the math we can get this shit done. Fuckin Farto and Co jus need to balls up and get on with business

Jombi

They already catered for Paulinho in the budget even before the season was over. Veratti ended up being a dead end so we still have the 80m or so we put aside for him. Plus we have 222m from Neymar. More than enough to do what we need to do.

They might include extra revenue from a signing like Verratti though. He is a superstar and will increase commercial revenue. They cant do that with Paulinho. He's pure deadweight, at 10m a year plus 40m transfer fee. Its the type of stuff that's absolutely killing us in the transfer market. We already have great difficulties offloading the constant stream of incoming garbage every year. And we have signed all those contracts and are obliged to pay the money promised to the garbage players.

God Serena

This is so stupid. Stupid and sad. Would have easily put an extra 40m onto Coutinho/Dembele than fucking burn it on a player who actively makes us worse.

Home of Barca Fans