Paulinho

Ataraxia

So happy for this guy and hope he can keep performing well. He was always a special player and im happy he can return the hatred hes been given by many people in the football world with goals and dedication. No matter what he does, the structure of the deal, the overpayment, the lack of planning by barca board in the market will always mean that he will be a target unfortunately, and its understandable but I hope he can prove to everyone that he's a special player that is simply doing his job and didnt force anyone to pay 40 million for him. Hope that by the end of the season he'll be respected at the very least by his own team's fans.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
About time this team gets more pace and muscle, I am tired of seeing slow, lethargic game play focusing on trickery and players falling down at the gentle touch of defenders.

Paulinho must have been under a ton of pressure with the 40m from China label on him. Very happy for him. Wish he was a couple of years younger but keep fighting, Paulinho.

JamDav1982

About time this team gets more pace and muscle, I am tired of seeing slow, lethargic game play focusing on trickery and players falling down at the gentle touch of defenders.

Paulinho must have been under a ton of pressure with the 40m from China label on him. Very happy for him. Wish he was a couple of years younger but keep fighting, Paulinho.

Yeah he adds another way to win games like this.

Certain last season Barca lose this game a continue to play same way for 90 mins and players run out of ideas.

jairzinho

Like his energy and spirit. Always makes those kind of driving runs from midfield for Brazil. He could prove to be useful for us in these kind of games.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Another shit Rakitic performance, and a good one from Paulinho is convincing me again that he should get the chance as a starter over Raki against Eibar. He's different, let's see what that brings as this team simply can't keep going with more of the same.

I think the reactions here are jumping the gun quite a bit though. People are acting as if this proves that the team was taken in the right direction with transfers, that Paulinho's "pace and strength" was the crucial key we needed to win games? Lol, I think having a good starting quality technical midfielder in place of Rakitic would've been as good or better to give us victory than pace+strength. It happened to win us this game, but that doesn't mean it's the only way we could've won this game or that it's the key to us winning. RM will be laughing their way to more and more titles with transfers like Isco/Kroos/etc. while Barca fans sit here crying gratefully for the pace+strength of Paulinho. This is not validation, even retrospectively.

JamDav1982

Another shit Rakitic performance, and a good one from Paulinho is convincing me again that he should get the chance as a starter over Raki against Eibar. He's different, let's see what that brings as this team simply can't keep going with more of the same.

I think the reactions here are jumping the gun quite a bit though. People are acting as if this proves that the team was taken in the right direction with transfers, that Paulinho's "pace and strength" was the crucial key we needed to win games? Lol, I think having a good starting quality technical midfielder in place of Rakitic would've been as good or better to give us victory than pace+strength. It happened to win us this game, but that doesn't mean it's the only way we could've won this game or that it's the key to us winning. RM will be laughing their way to more and more titles with transfers like Isco/Kroos/etc. while Barca fans sit here crying gratefully for the pace+strength of Paulinho. This is not validation, even retrospectively.

Your looking into it far too much or just trying to make argument something else as he did well.

All people are happy with is Paulinho and how he scored the winner tonight.

Home of Barca Fans