Paul Pogba

JamDav1982

What accounts? Nothing about the clubs operations have changed. They’ve still hired a manager, and identified players they’ll pursue once the summer window opens.

Where are you getting those figures from?

I dont think they will spend anything like that this summer from what have read. Can see how it pans out.

According to DM Mou is open to selling Pogba, were interested in Martial as he'll be on the market too, but Juve and BM want him. We should be all over Pogba

MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umititi-Alba
Busi
Coutinho-Pogba
Messi-Suarez/Greiz-Dembele

FCBfan22

Well what do you expect for a player who plays under Mou. This is the same guy who sold Salah and de Bryune.

It's not only United. From what I've seen with France, he is ball hogging, takinkg players 2 on 1 when the pass is a better option and is not a particulary fast thinker.

So, not right for Barca, especially while Messi is still here.

khaled_a_d

I was in favour of Pogba back in 2015, but honestly the guy just doesn't have the needed discipline for a midfielder. He needs almost a complete freedom to shine which he won't get it here.
We need a CM beside Coutinho if we go back for 433, or even if we stay with 442

FCBfan22

I was in favour of Pogba back in 2015, but honestly the guy just doesn't have the needed discipline for a midfielder. He needs almost a complete freedom to shine which he won't get it here.
We need a CM beside Coutinho if we go back for 433, or even if we stay with 442

Yup. We need a CM. Period. And Pogba isn't the right one.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba needs a hands-on manager like Pep that also won't have any qualms about getting rid of him or else his bad instincts and habits will prevent him from succeeding.

Would be a bad option for us. As others have said his lack of discipline is worrying.

Morten

The problem with Pogba, as i see it, he has the skills, but is lacking in fotball-iq.
Not sure if that can be fixed.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
What Pogba needs is a proper coach who can develop him--someone like Pep or Klopp. It'd be no use him coming here, especially if (god forbid) EV is here next season. Pogba needs direction and guidance. With that he could really be something.

Givenchy

hes just not that good imo or atleast not as good as he thinks he is. at Juve he had Vidal doing the dirty work and Pirlo the creator. people keep talking about 'potential' but what age is the cutoff point for this excuse? hes 25, same age as Neyney and is not even half the player. the old version of Perez would be all over this but i think Madrid will pass for him to join PSG, he could easily dominate Ligue1

the talent is obviously there but like others said, he lacks discipline and certainly the footballing IQ to play in a Barca midfield

CanadianBlaugrana

In my opinion it would be a mistake to waste transfer money on Man Utd castoffs. Perhaps, instead of shopping in the overpriced leagues like Premier, Bundesliga or Serie A. Instead, focus on Portugal's Primeira Liga, Belgium's First Division A or Holland's Eredivisie for instance which contain up and coming talent and a less overvalued price tag.

Lastly, how about attempting to reinvigorate our La Masia academy once again?

Home of Barca Fans