Paul Pogba

Jair Ventura

I don’t think PSG needs Pogba, as Rabiot plays his role for the club, but I do believe Mourinho would sell. I’d prefer they get Fabinho, Sandro/Guerreiro, and Alisson and call it a summer. Maybe grab one of Malcom, Lemar, or Martial.

JamDav1982

I don’t think PSG needs Pogba, as Rabiot plays his role for the club, but I do believe Mourinho would sell. I’d prefer they get Fabinho, Sandro/Guerreiro, and Alisson and call it a summer. Maybe grab one of Malcom, Lemar, or Martial.

You think PSG have the money for that?

Jair Ventura

After finalizing Mbappe’s transfer, the club will have 120m euros to spend. They’re also losing, through retirement or sales: Motta, Pastore, Ben Arfa, Krychowiak, Jesse, Trapp, Di Maria(?), and Cavani(?). It’s also possible that Guedes is sold.

They’ll be able to spend upwards of 200m without violating FFP.

Givenchy

Pogba and Neymar on the same team could be a disaster considering their huge egos. I think they'll likely sign him though with Martial aswell

JamDav1982

After finalizing Mbappe’s transfer, the club will have 120m euros to spend. They’re also losing, through retirement or sales: Motta, Pastore, Ben Arfa, Krychowiak, Jesse, Trapp, Di Maria, and Cavani. It’s also possible that Guedes is sold.

They’ll be able to spend upwards of 200m without violating FFP.

Where are you getting that from?

Dont believe that to be even close to being correct.

You claiming that before any sales PSG can spend close to 300m this summer if include Mbappe?

Jair Ventura

Where are you getting that from?

Dont believe that to be even close to being correct.

You claiming that before any sales PSG can spend close to 300m this summer if include Mbappe?

The club had 250m euro budget last summer. They then spent 222m on one player. Mbappe is 135m euros with bonuses that push the fee to 180m. Accounting for only the 135m, the club will have 120m euros to spend before sales. But, Cavani alone will bring them around 50m euros.

FCBfan22

The club had 250m euro budget last summer. They then spent 222m on one player. Mbappe is 135m euros with bonuses that push the fee to 180m. Accounting for only the 135m, the club will have 120m euros to spend before sales. But, Cavani alone will bring them around 50m euros.

Ah?

JamDav1982

We shall see but I dont agree with that at all.

Where are you getting these numbers from?

By all accounts it sounds like PSG did not have the money to cover Neymar transfer out of their transfer budget.

Falcao

I doubt he’ll leave England for a second time without fully proving himself. Word is Mourinho is working on building around him next season. I imagine his agent has been sounding all the top clubs.

Jair Ventura

We shall see but I dont agree with that at all.

Where are you getting these numbers from?

By all accounts it sounds like PSG did not have the money to cover Neymar transfer out of their transfer budget.

What accounts? Nothing about the clubs operations have changed. They’ve still hired a manager, and identified players they’ll pursue once the summer window opens.

Home of Barca Fans