Paco Alcácer

Devils

[MENTION=16751]Devils[/MENTION] check the link again

:bash:

They updated it mate from their original story. look at the updated tag in the article.

We reported a short time ago that the forward was moving closer to agreeing a temporary switch to Vicarage Road.

However, we have since been told this is not the case and the Hornets have no interest in signing the player.

Incredible journalism FFS. Swaying from one-side to another.

Last edited:

hulinat

gotta love how everyone was so sure he was the successor to Suarez and a future starter for us when we signed him lol. Same thing goes for Gomes when there were hundreds of better options.

Moe

powered by;
Unless we get a 25m offer, Paco shouldn't be sold or loaned. He's a great backup, I rate him much higher than Munir.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Larsson was a great backup. Paco is just average striker and even worse for Barca as he doesn't have one quality that suits our style. Worse still, isn't even a B option that would help us break buses.

CatalinR10

he is a shit backup. I do not care about his goal/assist per game ratio , i have eyes for myself to see his quality.

Vilarrubi

Larsson was a great backup. Paco is just average striker and even worse for Barca as he doesn't have one quality that suits our style. Worse still, isn't even a B option that would help us break buses.

Yeah i'd love to see a big striker as our plan B... never gonna happen though. Would take Manzukic or Giroud in an instant but they wouldn't like the bench.

PhilS

No, not as bad as Deulofeu, your memory must have faded, he was just disgraceful towards the end. Paco's skills are much better than Gomes. Gomes tries harder to participate, which is to his moral credit but is very unfortunate in his case.

Just being invisible, or rarely good, will not be enough this season to warrant any playing time at all. There's a big surplus of really good players who can play either in midfield or at forward, whoever gets to play will have to impact the game, to be a significant contributor.

Whoever stays between Paco and Munir, he will be the true loser. Both are better off going elsewhere.

Vilarrubi

isn't Giroud even more shit ?

More shit than who? Paco? :lol: Definitely not... I can see his lack of goals in the WC still playing on people's mind.

Giroud has most headed goals in Top 5 European League since 2015/16 (One more than Ronaldo)

Also has the most headed goals in the Premier League since 2012.

If you watch him he has great hold up play too... anyone who can't see what Giroud brings to a team doesn't watch him enough.

soul24rage

I'd prefer Giroud over Paco as a back up plan. He offers something different while Paco is like a weaker version of Suarez

Home of Barca Fans