Paco Alcácer

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, Sport are saying that he is very close to leaving for the Premier League, so let’s hope they are right.

jairzinho

Well, Sport are saying that he is very close to leaving for the Premier League, so let’s hope they are right.

If he does leave then what? Not many decent strikers would be willing to play 2nd fiddle to Saurez. We'd be stuck with a Munir type player up front.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I heard that he is injured, not sure what to believe. With Malcom here and Munir looking to stay don't think we need him anymore. But he isn't as undesirable as Gomes for sure.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If he does leave then what? Not many decent strikers would be willing to play 2nd fiddle to Saurez. We'd be stuck with a Munir type player up front.

I don’t like it, but Suarez is going to play pretty much every single minute this season too, so it won’t matter much if Paco leaves. Think Munir will be more than good enough.

MTL_Barca

Last season it didn't look like Valverde really trusts him so i don't think it makes a big difference. If Suarez is out we would probably play Messi in the middle and 2 out of Dembele/Malcom/Cou on the wings no matter if we have Paco or Munir on the bench.

Jombi

A 31 year old slow and clumsy Suarez is something lots of players would like to challenge. Especially if they are versatile so they can play numerous positions up front. But the market is pretty dreadful.

Home of Barca Fans