Paco Alcácer

Joan

Can't see a tweet, was it about Paco going on loan with obligatory buy option as it was reported today?

Don't know why, it was BarcaTimes if I recall correctly and they're still there...

Anyways, yes. 2 years loan, obligatory buy, to Watford.

Messi983

Don't know why, it was BarcaTimes if I recall correctly and they're still there...

Anyways, yes. 2 years loan, obligatory buy, to Watford.

5M loan fee for each year with 20M obligatory buy after the second year, I'd be quite ok with that.

Another thing is we might have some longterm interest in Cucho Hernandez who is owned by Watford but currently on loan at Huesca. If we can get a first option or something like that on him I'd like to do that. He was great in Segunda last year and we'll see how he'll do in La Liga this season.

Joan

5M loan fee for each year with 20M obligatory buy after the second year, I'd be quite ok with that.

Another thing is we might have some longterm interest in Cucho Hernandez who is owned by Watford but currently on loan at Huesca. If we can get a first option or something like that on him I'd like to do that. He was great in Segunda last year and we'll see how he'll do in La Liga this season.

Thing is, we're not getting that I suppose. Which is shame. I don't think Paco's a bad player and reckon he'd be quite useful for a team like Watford. In fact, don't think such teams would've regretted paying 30 mil for him.

Had no idea Watford owned Cucho. Is he staying this season with Huesca? Gonna be interesting to see how he does.

BusiTheKing

Literally didn't noticed he was playing tonight. Not the biggest fan of Munir but he seems so much more determined in everything he does. Better finisher as well.

EdmondDantes

He looked a bit lost but that was his first game since the niggle he had that kept him out of the first few games. We need better though.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Obviously Valverde don't like him. As I see it he is a better player than Munir, and could be useful as a squadplayer.
One of them have to go, and it might be Paco, but I feel Munir would be just another Deulofeu story from last season.

Home of Barca Fans