N'Golo Kante

Howes

He's been amazing yet again this season. Really don't think there is any player in the world playing better then him over the last2 seasons.

Yannik

He's been amazing yet again this season. Really don't think there is any player in the world playing better then him over the last2 seasons.

ds.gif

Nucky

Kante is the signing of 2016. And they payed just 30m for him. 3 times better than Pogba who was 100m+ :lol:

snowy

now that was genius signing.

you wouldn't happen to be the one playing ultimate curry frisbee with the Pogman last week, would you?

Ritchie

now that was genius signing.

you wouldn't happen to be the one playing ultimate curry frisbee with the Pogman last week, would you?

Hardly genius to sign the best player in the Premier League last season who won Leicester the title. Hell of a find for Leicester though.

Barca should have gone for him but as always we miss out. If we could sign one player i'd get Kante (after Verratti). Too late now.

snowy

Genius as in good job on getting the best player in the PL over other clubs. Kinda like hey dude, good job on dating the prom queen ;)

and how come no one commented on the Pogba curry attack at the Indian resto? A spicy story like that. Good on him for not losing his cool :cool:

amircule

Hardly genius to sign the best player in the Premier League last season who won Leicester the title. Hell of a find for Leicester though.

Barca should have gone for him but as always we miss out. If we could sign one player i'd get Kante (after Verratti). Too late now.

Kante is not barca material .I mean ,his playstyle, suits teams that invite pressure .We should definitely go for verratti if we want to play possession football.

Ritchie

Kante is not barca material .I mean ,his playstyle, suits teams that invite pressure .We should definitely go for verratti if we want to play possession football.

As soon as you lose the ball he wins it back and passes it to a team mate.

Ritchie

As qualifier to that he hasn't played in Europe. His extraordinary energy has only been used one game a week. He was decent at the Euros but he wasn't amazing. Sissoko was even their star performer in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans