N'Golo Kante

Yannik

Kante won't be in for Ballon D'Or. People haven't talked about Kante's Ballon D'Or chances before the final and you don't just randomly catapult out of nowhere into pole position. It's a bit too sudden, his season wasn't outstanding enough. Even Chelsea Fans aren't sure wether their player of the season is Mount, Kante or Ruediger. If he wants to break into the top 3 he needs to have an outstanding Euro, I can't see it happening without a victory there.

Morten

Kante won't be in for Ballon D'Or. People haven't talked about Kante's Ballon D'Or chances before the final and you don't just randomly catapult out of nowhere into pole position. It's a bit too sudden, his season wasn't outstanding enough. Even Chelsea Fans aren't sure wether their player of the season is Mount, Kante or Ruediger. If he wants to break into the top 3 he needs to have an outstanding Euro, I can't see it happening without a victory there.

Well, fortunately for Kante, he plays for a top 3 NT, you wont find a team who is bigger favorites than France.

Newcomer

Well, fortunately for Kante, he plays for a top 3 NT, you wont find a team who is bigger favorites than France.

There may be a chance for CL semi finalists Benzema and Mbapp? to win it if they have strong individual performances in an Euros wiinning team. Both scored a lot this season.

Morten

There may be a chance for CL semi finalists Benzema and Mbapp? to win it if they have strong individual performances in an Euros wiinning team. Both scored a lot this season.

Yeah, a France victory will boost Mbappes chances more than Kante.

Newcomer

Yeah, a France victory will boost Mbappes chances more than Kante.

To be honest, i don't feel like any of the potential winners deserve a Ballon d'Or. Maybe because we are coming from decades of domination pf Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. I would have given it to Lewandowski after his season and last season where it was not awarded. Sadly, his injury with Poland and his national team not standing a good chance to win will cost him.

El Gato

Villarato!

TBH nobody really talked about Modrić until we rinsed Juve and he then had a really good WC.

If it's scoring-poor EC with the top contenders (De Bruyne, Lewandowski etc) dropping out early, I can definitely see him getting the nod. He's possibly the most universally appreciated footballer around this year with very few haters.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Exactly what happened with Modric, Cannavaro and the likes. There is a good chance

Morten

TBH nobody really talked about Modrić until we rinsed Juve and he then had a really good WC.

If it's scoring-poor EC with the top contenders (De Bruyne, Lewandowski etc) dropping out early, I can definitely see him getting the nod. He's possibly the most universally appreciated footballer around this year with very few haters.

I watched most of Croatias games in the world cup, and yeah, he was good enough but its not like he carried that team or anything.

He just got too much credit for that final run imo.

El Gato

Villarato!
I watched most of Croatias games in the world cup, and yeah, he was good enough but its not like he carried that team or anything.

He just got too much credit for that final run imo.

I don't think it was too much credit. He didn't carry them by anything tangible but there was that half magic feeling that with this Modrić on the field, they'd go far. Every one of those knockouts which went to extra time he was the fittest and the most positive player. I do think he was the best choice for the best player at that tournament, maybe Pogba or Varane who were imperious also in the running.

Catta

Rakitic, Perisic and Mandzukic were more important than Modric in their run to the final.

Home of Barca Fans