N'Golo Kante

henias

If Kante comes then it's bye bye for Dembele, because there's no way Valverde is going to drop Rakitic. It's obvious by now that Valverde prefers a workhorse XI than a creative one.

Rakitic already played RM a few times last season so he is the most familiar with that position

Screen_Shot_2018_07_15_at_1_31_24_AM.png

It's okay, sign all the talent now, watch how Valverde screws up next season and then it's bye bye for him as well.

Inb4 someone says he has too little talents to work with :thinking:

Hazard

Laugh all you want, but it will happen if we sign Kante. Valverde is too conservative

This was our line-up in El clasico (3-0)

Screen_Shot_2018_07_15_at_2_20_14_AM.png

Now replace Iniesta with Coutinho and Paulinho with Kante, and then switch positions with Raki. Kante has played right-mid once (in a Ligue 2 game). Rakitic played at right-mid 14 times in his career, and 4 of those were last season under Valverde.

Jesus. Look at what we surround Messi with.

FCBfan22

Laugh all you want, but it will happen if we sign Kante. Valverde is too conservative

This was our line-up in El clasico (3-0)

Screen_Shot_2018_07_15_at_2_20_14_AM.png

Now replace Iniesta with Coutinho and Paulinho with Kante, and then switch positions with Raki. Kante has played right-mid once (in a Ligue 2 game). Rakitic played at right-mid 14 times in his career, and 4 of those were last season under Valverde.

Well, this lineup is wrong. We were playing 4-4-2 diamond at the time of the 1st Clasico with Paulinho at CAM and it worked.

It was later that Valverde started playing this horrible 4-4-2 flat.

Joan

Well, this lineup is wrong. We were playing 4-4-2 diamond at the time of the 1st Clasico with Paulinho at CAM and it worked.

It was later that Valverde started playing this horrible 4-4-2 flat.
Yeah, in attacking phase. While defending, Paulinho did play as a RM.

Joan

I think Paulinho was pressing their midfield, but I could be wrong.
True, but was mostly marking Kroos out of the game. He tried to open space on the right.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180715-110253_SofaScore.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180715-110253_SofaScore.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SmartSelect_20180715-110317_SofaScore.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180715-110317_SofaScore.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3

Falcao

He’s a top player but the hype over him from English pundits is cringeworthy. Before the game they were almost making out as if Pogba and Matuidi were amateur level compared to the great Kante.

james baldwin

I've never seen a player get so much hype for having 6/10 or 7/10 performances or for simply doing his job. When he plays poorly he barely even gets criticized. When he has an 8/10 he get hyped up to absurd levels. There's just no balance

GOAT_SUAREZ

what I think is pretty interesting is that PSG is interested in Kante.

Maybe Rabiot is the smokescreen knowing that PSG won't sell him and in the meantime we grab Kante.

BenRobbins

Chelsea won't sell him and he won't kick up a fuss to move. He doesn't seem the type to do that.

Obviously money talks and over a 100 million something could happen but thats far to much for a DM

malvolio

I've never seen a player get so much hype for having 6/10 or 7/10 performances or for simply doing his job. When he plays poorly he barely even gets criticized. When he has an 8/10 he get hyped up to absurd levels. There's just no balance

Spot on really. The world has gone mad for workhorses and teams that grind out results but play like shit.
Got taken off in a WC final for being shite, enough said about Lord Kante. He's an OK player and seems like a good guy, but otherwise I wouldn't swap him for a prime Seidou Keita.

PS: and France should really be ashame of their whole WC display. A country with all that talent pool plays anti-football in most of the games and with that lamp post Giroud as striker, utter shite if you ask me. Croatia at least were shite to begin with, scraping to WC qualification and then the final with the second easiest route.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans