N'Golo Kante

BigBarcaBoy

Am i the only person who thinks kante is overrated , no way would i pick him over busquets, double pivot ? No thanks

mia7007

Am i the only person who thinks kante is overrated , no way would i pick him over busquets, double pivot ? No thanks
If Kante is overrated then any midfielder is super overrated
Comparing him to Casameiro for example, I see Kante double Casameiro at least

ASordidGod

I wouldn't pick him over Busquets, but over pretty much any other cm I would, particularly the more def ones. He's not amazing with the ball but he's good enough, and there's no-one better at winning it back. I think a mid of Busquets, him and Coutinho for example would be the best in the world. And even if we persist with 44 fucking 2 then his energy is exactly what we need alongside Busquets. Just a shame we almost certainly won't get him.

Trafalgar

Doesn't this guy play in Busquets position? Idk it would be weird if both Busquets and Kanté played in the same midfield.

Sorin

Doesn't this guy play in Busquets position? Idk it would be weird if both Busquets and Kanté played in the same midfield.

Not really, no.

He'd compliment Busquets perfectly. When Chelsea won the PL last year, he played alongside Matic who was the DM. He is a lesser player when he's all alone in front of the defence but he's a beast when he has another one sharing the load. Kante, for us, would be a no brainer.

gasgas

...................Ter Stegen....
Semedo..lenglet....umtiti...alba
.rakitic........busquets.....kante
..................coutinho.................
.............messi......suarez.......

fullbacks providing width because they are well covered

subs: dembele, arthur, alena, pique, roberto, digne, vermaelen, paco

Truthist

He's far better than Busquets off the ball but Busquets is far better on it. I guess it's what you prefer but I was a huge fan of Mascherano in the midfield but Barca hardly played him there.

Sorin

FFS you continue to explain to people that Kante and Busquets are not exactly playing the same position but in comes another one with, "we don't need Kante, we have Busquets" or "Kante in, Busquets out". :rolleyes:

Givenchy

If Kante comes then it's bye bye for Dembele, because there's no way Valverde is going to drop Rakitic. It's obvious by now that Valverde prefers a workhorse XI than a creative one.

Rakitic already played RM a few times last season so he is the most familiar with that position

Screen_Shot_2018_07_15_at_1_31_24_AM.png

that lineup :rofl1:

Rakitic's slow ass on the wing, Suarez will return to his slow shit form, Messi walking around, Busi slow as a turtle.. poor Kante will need to grow another lung to make up for their lack of pace

Home of Barca Fans