Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Neymar is going through a difficult period. He's behaving like he owns the world. The last case was last time. Santos coach, dorival jr, forbid him to shoot a penalty, and Neymar called him names, being really disrespectful. He already has done that against players from other teams, but now he's getting out of hand.

Trequartista

The good
Neymar is going through a difficult period. He's behaving like he owns the world. The last case was last time. Santos coach, dorival jr, forbid him to shoot a penalty, and Neymar called him names, being really disrespectful. He already has done that against players from other teams, but now he's getting out of hand.
Hype produces arrogants

Trequartista

The good
Neymar
"A player with a winning mentality like I have has to play in the best places like Chelsea,"
"Santos is my club. I love it. But it is not at as high a level as the English Premier League.

"I want to go where I can become a world-class player. I have ambitions to be the best player in the world.

"But more than that, I want to play in the top tournaments and if I do well and I deserve to be voted the best, then that will be fantastic.

"I watch Premier League football all the time, whenever I get the chance, and I enjoy the speed of the game and that it is so straight-forward and direct. That is something which really appeals to me.

"Chelsea have some fantastic players like Didier Drogba and Frank Lampard and I would love to play with them.

"I don't know where I would fit in because that would be up to the coach. But I can play however they want me to. I'm confident in any position."

He added: "I'm preparing to move. I will be in a better state of mind and ready for it next time.

"There are already Brazilian players at Chelsea, Alex and Ramires. I know of Alex because he used to be at Santos although it was a while ago.

"And I played with Ramires for the national team, but I haven't had a chance to talk with him about Chelsea yet. I'm sure we will though."
Diegomessi will kill you if you make such a move

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That right there just cements the reality that the kid, while uber talented, is merely chasing the €, like many Brasilians before him

Beast

The Observer
2 max 3 years before he depart to a league that suits him.. or back to Brazil

for me it's Robinho's city experience part II

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This kid is exciting, I agree he shouldn't move to a big club right away, anyway I hope he succeeds and eventually goes to Barca, though after he sorts out that attitude of his and becomes more humble.

Moe