Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

I just hope he doesnt go to a shit club like Pato did. Very similar but Pato is a little bigger. Both can shoot with both feet, very fast and great first touch. The kid should stay in Brasil for another year, eat a lot more rice and beans, then go to Holland or mid-table spain club for year or two before signing for a huge club at age 20-21.

However, they could of both walked on water and Dunga still wouldn't have taken them to the WC....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I just hope he doesnt go to a shit club like Pato did. Very similar but Pato is a little bigger. Both can shoot with both feet, very fast and great first touch. The kid should stay in Brasil for another year, eat a lot more rice and beans, then go to Holland or mid-table spain club for year or two before signing for a huge club at age 20-21.

However, they could of both walked on water and Dunga still wouldn't have taken them to the WC....

he is nothing like pato and he is smaller then pato, and he is not very two footed at all... you watch you tube or what?

Co0ter

he is nothing like pato and he is smaller then pato, and he is not very two footed at all... you watch you tube or what?

As I stated in my post, I know he is smaller than Pato. He's shorter and skinnier. However his best quality, imo, is being able to score and dribble well with both feet. How can you say you follow the player and know a lot about him when you knock basically his best quality? And he's actually a lot like Pato, just currently not as good at shooting.

koko

how are milan a shit club? 7 european cups you arrogant so and so

diegomessi

As I stated in my post, I know he is smaller than Pato. He's shorter and skinnier. However his best quality, imo, is being able to score and dribble well with both feet. How can you say you follow the player and know a lot about him when you knock basically his best quality? And he's actually a lot like Pato, just currently not as good at shooting.

Nope he is a carbon copy of Robinho iin every way... would u say pato is like robinho then? his best qualities are dribbling, he is not that great in the final third at all, and his passing is decent.. If you watch at santos he gets amazing service from Robinho and Ganso wesley madson ect ect ect, when they arent on the field he never scores... just saying

KluivertsBoots

More reports are coming out about us wanting this kid. 25m is way steep.

Everyone in Europe "wants" him right now. Neymar is a talented player, but I don't think he could step into a big cluib immediately and succeed. He needs to go to a more modest club in Europe where he can win playing time every week. Germany would be a good place for him.

Brazilian clubs have a very inflated valuation of their players. That is why Hernanes didn't win his move a couple years back. Hernanes wasn't worth 25m and he had actually been capped. Neymar is unproven and not worth over 15 right now in my opinion.

I would be more inclined to pay money for Ganso than Neymar. Ganso has a very cultured game. Neymar's game is straight off the playground. Barcelona would be a good club to reign in a talent like Neymar, but he would not be ready to play at such a high standard immediately.

diegomessi

Everyone in Europe "wants" him right now. Neymar is a talented player, but I don't think he could step into a big cluib immediately and succeed. He needs to go to a more modest club in Europe where he can win playing time every week. Germany would be a good place for him.

Brazilian clubs have a very inflated valuation of their players. That is why Hernanes didn't win his move a couple years back. Hernanes wasn't worth 25m and he had actually been capped. Neymar is unproven and not worth over 15 right now in my opinion.

I would be more inclined to pay money for Ganso than Neymar. Ganso has a very cultured game. Neymar's game is straight off the playground. Barcelona would be a good club to reign in a talent like Neymar, but he would not be ready to play at such a high standard immediately.

Brilliant especially the bold part

neymar should go to shaktar..it will make him strong, and there are brasilians there already plus they have money

he reallly must gain a bit of weight also

F

Flavia

Santos refused to sell. They said they'll only let him go if the £35 mil rescissory fine is paid.

diegomessi

Good they still have good amount of money from robinho sale... but it must be nice.. i wish Ponte could invent a player... 25 mill could keep them sustrained for 15 years

Co0ter

AC Milan has been a declining/aging club with no evidence of getting better anytime soon. They aren't known for developing youth well, given Pato has been there for a few seasons and is only turning 21 this september. I dont feel like he'll become half the player he could be surrounded by the players at AC Milan or in that style of play. I dont want the same to happen to Neymar.

Of course he wouldnt do nearly as much without that service. Do you think Messi or Eto'o would of scored as many goals the last few seasons without Xavi, Iniesta feeding them and Dinho before that? He's not that good in the final third yet b/c he's just 18 (lack of experience) and needs to work on his shot (staying accurate when using power). When given a sliver of time he's very good at placing the ball accurately, with both feet. He's similar to Robinho at the moment but like i said, he's only 18. He can develop more physically and has the pace/dribbling/two feet to be a more direct scorer like Pato. Robinho's size doesn't hold him back on being more of a direct scorer, his chosen style of play does. Villa is a great example. And I never said he was great at passing.

Either way, like I said and Kluivets agrees, he's not ready to leave yet. And yea, if he does leave next year it shouldnt be to a major club/league yet. Pato was a more mature player at his age, and although he turned out well for AC Milan, he's nowhere near where his development should of been.

JAMAIN

Can't be any worse than the last two floggers we bought straight from Brazil. Henrique and Kerrison have been a big waste of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans