Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Neymar can become a great player. I like his style. Manchester City has the preference to get him, because of Robinho's loan to Santos Fc. But it looks like Neymar wants to stay in brazil for another season.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar can become a great player. I like his style. Manchester City has the preference to get him, because of Robinho's loan to Santos Fc. But it looks like Neymar wants to stay in brazil for another season.

He only just turned 18 so i def think he should stay anothr season at least

Today i read that real madrid had a bid for Neymar turned down (hopefully robinho talked some sense into the youngster)

def should not go to man city first needs to go to a club like shaktar donesk or something to break into europe then can go big

desoe

Pele is just so annyoing.

Neymar-Pele.jpg

barca96

lol..
pele wants some attention..lol
at least he is having fun while wenger looks like he got a PMS...always complaining

Coach at Santos said he is much better than Robinho was at the same age , (he coached both players). Also a respected brazilian journalist claimed that Neymar is been considered for a place in Brazil's world cup squad. He seems realy cool in front of goal , quick , skillful , mobile , versatile. Imagine if Barca signed Neymar , Neymar and Messi would become the most feared strike partnership in the world , along with someone else ofcourse , i doubt it will be Zlatan !!!!!!!!!!!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So pretty much Chelsea are planning a 25m pound bid for him, according to Soccernet. That would make him the most expensive teenager of all time. If it happens, better be worth it! LOL.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
So pretty much Chelsea are planning a 25m pound bid for him, according to Soccernet. That would make him the most expensive teenager of all time. If it happens, better be worth it! LOL.

a young brazilian talent full of flair and tricks in the fucking PL?

where's the sick bucket?

diegomessi

He is 18 and really skinny.... he will be killed in the first tackle... gosh what a dumb move that would be like MEta said he is never gonna do well in the EPL and He is very very very very brasilian , first time it is cold or rains he wont leave his house

diegomessi

Just read they want to buy him and loan him to a smaller team that makes more sense, but still i think he is about 3 seasons away from gaining mental and physical maturity

Nani17

The rumour over here is that he would be bought by Chelsea, then loaned out to West Ham. Similar to their deals with Alex and Alcides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans