Neymar Jr.

I don't think that Romero is talking out of his ass, to invent a story out of nowhere would be too much even for him.
Nasser has already the player that is gonna dominate for long time (Mbappe) and could be the undisputed star of the team. Neymar would certainly love to come back and our board loves these flashy moves.
Either way this could be another classic Barca-PSG transfer saga. This drama every summer is becoming a tradition between these clubs now, i love it..

FCBfan22

You all know how PSG - Barca transfer sagas end... We chase their player all summer and in the end we lose one of our own...

:mou:

Why the fuck are we still dealing with Qatar...

Givenchy

I don't think that Romero is talking out of his ass, to invent a story out of nowhere would be too much even for him.
Nasser has already the player that is gonna dominate for long time (Mbappe) and could be the undisputed star of the team. Neymar would certainly love to come back and our board loves these flashy moves.
Either way this could be another classic Barca-PSG transfer saga. This drama every summer is becoming a tradition between these clubs now, i love it..

to add to this, i saw rumours earlier PSG are back in for De Ligt as revenge for the Frenkie transfer :lol:

abbbs97

to add to this, i saw rumours earlier PSG are back in for De Ligt as revenge for the Frenkie transfer :lol:

lol if PSG are in for de Ligt, I'm not worried at all. We all know how much Barto hates them and wont ever let them take our top transfer target just like De Jong.

Messigician

‼️ [@gerardromero] | FCB and PSG begin talks for the return of NEYMAR to Barça! In this operation enters OUSMANE DEMBELÉ who would go to Paris.

It's happening guys.

Geiezmann and Dembele to PSG while we bring Neymar and MSN home. Now we know what the dressing room said during the crisis talks and rejected Greizmann. They wanted Neymar back

FCBfan22

‼️ [@gerardromero] | FCB and PSG begin talks for the return of NEYMAR to Barça! In this operation enters OUSMANE DEMBELÉ who would go to Paris.

It's happening guys.

Geiezmann and Dembele to PSG while we bring Neymar and MSN home. Now we know what the dressing room said during the crisis talks and rejected Greizmann. They wanted Neymar back

Can you read the topics? This has been already discussed for 3 pages already for fucks sake.

abbbs97

It's happening guys.

Geiezmann and Dembele to PSG while we bring Neymar and MSN home.

1) Its Romero. Guy has gone down the drain in terms of reliability.
2) MSN is never coming back. Suarez is fat and is done in terms of being 2014- early 2017 Suarez.
3) Its not happening.

It's happening guys.

There is no MSN anymore, this is not 2015. Suarez has been playing like a veteran for long time now and Neymar's form is questionable to say the least. Griezman and Dembele >>>>>>>>> Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans