Neymar Jr.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This club has already too many clowns. So why not get one more clown.

Its hilarious and sad at the same that Barca fans entertain the idea of bringing back this snake.

xXKonan

According to Globo, Neymar may have injured his knee during training with Brazil and he tried to train more but the pain I guess was too much and had to leave.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Soon :surfing:

msn_top_3331000b.jpg

Thats your expectation

Reality :

Suarez : Probably suffering another knee injury or is somewhere on the ground screaming
Neymar : At a birthday part or in court where he has to attend for the case of him suing Barcelona for some more money
Messi : At a press conference hoping for Valverde to stay another year.

The only time they will be together that close is when they are watching the Semi finals of the CL together.

:coffee:

xXKonan

For a so-called huge story by rac1, none of the other Catalan papers/radio have chimed in with their own sources to validate it.

Seems like one those rumors that began as a hypothetical scenario but someone overheard it and thought we were actually in the process of doing and it made it's all the way to Gerard Romero who is a guy who is desperate enough to publish a rumor like this.

Porque

Imagine spending 400m+ to replace a 25year old Neymar with a 27year old Neymar.

This rumour doesn't have much legs surely.

Messigician

It is the desire of both Neymar and Messi. The squad believe that his return would be vital to win the Champions League again. [rac1]

jairzinho

At this point i really don't know what's worse;

Valgreen staying, Neymar returning or the fans actually buying these BS rumours. :facepalm:

Newcomer

[tw]1133722093307273221[/tw]

Such a star that every irrelevant thing about him is news worthy.

Seen a respected PSG fan saying it is not all a lie about that Neymar rumour and that it might have been one of the reason and topic of latest Doha meeting.

I personally doubt it because i would find it crazy to sell Neymar for Dembélé, the former being way better than the latter at the moment. I know Dembélé is a lot younger but Neymar is a better scorer, better passer and more marketable right now and PSG needs to win right now, not in an hypothetical 5 years time.

Messigician

Such a star that every irrelevant thing about him is news worthy.

Seen a respected PSG fan saying it is not all a lie about that Neymar rumour and that it might have been one of the reason and topic of latest Doha meeting.

I personally doubt it because i would find it crazy to sell Neymar for Dembélé, the former being way better than the latter at the moment. I know Dembélé is a lot younger but Neymar is a better scorer, better passer and more marketable right now and PSG needs to win right now, not in an hypothetical 5 years time.

If PSG take Dembele off our hands and give us Neymar back I'll celebrate in the streets.

Reality is not enough room for both Neymar and Mbappe a huge clash of egos Mbappe wins due to french connection and being younger.

Dembele maybe PSG are interested in because he doesn't seem to be motivated by the Ballon D'or so,should be happy playing second fiddle to Mbappe unlike Neymar who if he returns knows Messi doesn't have that many years left at the top

Home of Barca Fans